Chapter 14: Drake's account is frozen

Drake pulled up to Bank of America and got out. J. Cole was already there and Rick was with him. They watched Drake walk towards the ATM machine and J. Cole pulled his binoculars out. He looked through them and at Drake. Drake slid his credit card through the card slot and typed in his PIN code. It had showed him the amount of money in his checking account and he pressed $1,250. It had asked him: Do you want it in cash or check, yes or no? He pressed cash and yes. It said: INVALID and he started banging on the machine. "No, damn it!" said Drake and he got back in his car. He drove away and Rick followed him. J. Cole put his binoculars down. "Vandalized his car, locked him outta his own damn house, and froze his bank account, I was in they house last night, they've gotta spare house key to the house under the mat, you couldn't imagine what I wanted to do to him while M was sleepin', but what's the craziest thing ever is that they didn't even know that I was in the house, and M didn't even know that I was holdin' onto her while she was sleepin', she got tattooes on her, I seen'em while she was in the shower, this is what they look like, stop, this is it," said J. Cole and Rick did what he said.