Chapter 25: Michelle and Myxx looks for Drake in the woods

Day 17 of Obsession. It was 9:45p.m. and Michelle and Myxx walked towards the woods. They cut on their flashlights and looked at each other. "I'll go in it, first, you guys can stay out here if you want," said Michelle. "No, M, you're not goin' in there alone, we're comin' with you," said Eve. "Well, stay close," said Michelle. "You ain't gotta tell us twice," said Liz and they went into the woods. J. Cole and Rick had followed them and were watching them. The girls started walking around deep in the woods and moving their flashlights around. They were in the same woods that J. Cole and Rick went into. "Oh my God, what is that horrible smell?" said Eve and the girls had covered their noses up. "I don't know, but I'm about to go find out," said Michelle and she walked down the hill. She tripped and slid down the hill. She landed in a creek and beside a dead body. It was a 19-year-old girl and she had been beatened, strangled with bobwire, and raped. Michelle screamed and panted. She got up and scooted back. "M, M, oh my God, M, say somethin'!" said Liz while they were running down the hill. "I'm down here!" said Michelle and she grabbed her flashlight. She shined her flashlight on the girl and Myxx got beside her. "Oh my God, it's a teenaged girl," said Eve and Myxx helped Michelle up. "She's dead, she looked like she was beatened, strangled with bobwire, and raped, we've gotta get the hell outta here, (she threw up, coughed a little bit, and put the back of her hand on her mouth), this is just too much for me," said Michelle. "Yeah, you're right, let's get the hell outta here, these woods are givin' me the creeps," said Liz and they left the woods.