Chapter 18: Dancing on J. Cole Pt. 2

Day 12 of Obsession. Michelle was on the dance floor dancing and J. Cole was sitting in the VIP Section watching her dance. Him and Rick looked at each other and Rick got up. He walked towards Michelle and she didn't even know it. Whatever U Like by Nicole Scherzinger featuring TI and Sean Garrett was going off. Michelle had only her black pleather bra and black pleather panties on. She was smiling and dancing along with Eve and Liz. Rick tapped on her right shoulder and she turned around. They hugged each other with a smile. "J. Cole wants you to dance on him," said Rick and moved his head in J. Cole's way quick-like. "I'm sorry, but I'm through with dancin' on men, tonight," said Michelle. "Oh, come on, M, just one more dance, just pretend that he's your boyfriend, that he's Drake," said Rick and Michelle looked at Eve and Liz. She looked at J. Cole, and then, at Rick. "Okay, fine, just one more dance, and then, I'm leavin'," said Michelle. "Great," said Rick and they walked towards the VIP Section. Michelle got in front of J. Cole and Rick left. Power Trip by J. Cole featuring Miguel came on and J. Cole rubbed her right leg slowly. "Dance on me the way you did on this song the first time I came here," said J. Cole and she put her hands on both sides of him. She started shaking her ass in a circular motion to the beat of the music and he looked at her. He started feeling all over her and she looked at him. He took her bra off and squeezed her ass. She put her back against him and leaned her head back on his shoulder. She moved her body in a circular motion slowly and he put his cheek against her right cheek. He started feeling all over her body and smelled her neck. They had their eyes closed and he stuck his hand down her panties slowly. He breathed into her neck and kept his eyes closed. He started playing with her pussy and she put her hand on his arm. She started grinding on him slowly and leaned her head forward. He held onto her and started kissing her back. He laid the side of his face on her back and smiled with his eyes closed. He kept on feeling all over her and they sighed softly. A few hours later, she got up and turned around. He wrapped her legs around his waist and she danced on him a little bit. They looked at each other. He squeezed her ass slowly and he leaned towards her slowly. His lips touched hers and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She laid her head down on his shoulder and he laid his head down on her shoulder. He looked over her shoulder at everybody with a cold hard stare and held onto her.