Chapter 5: Going shopping with Myxx

Michelle and Myxx went to a shopping mall and J. Cole followed them. It was 8:30p.m. and they went up the elevator. The girls went to Best Buy and J. Cole followed them there. The girls grabbed a cart each and split up. They started picking out their own CDs. Michelle grabbed three J. Cole CDs and put it in her cart. She grabbed a Drake, Kelly Rowland, Destiny's Child, Beyonce, LeToya Luckett, N.O.R.E., Usher, Myxx, Karina Pasian, Amerie, Tyra B, Nicole Scherzinger, P. Diddy, Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, Nina Sky, B2K, Omarion, Nicki Minaj, Cassie, R. Kelly, B5, Audio, Akon, Dolla, Kat DeLuna, Yung Berg, Jim Jones, 3LW, Cheetah Girls, and Ciara CD. She went to the counter and paid for them. Her cellphone rang and she grabbed her bag of CDs. She answered it and it was Drake. "Hello?" said Michelle. "Hey, babe," said Drake. "Oh, hey, boo, what's up?" said Michelle. "Nothin', I was just checkin' up on you, I'm makin' dinner, right now," said Drake. "And I'm shoppin', right now, I was gonna make dinner," said Michelle. "No, I should start makin' dinner, now, you've been makin' dinner, ever since, we first met, and now, it's time that you take a breather from it," said Drake. "Okay, well, check the fridge, and see if there's anything to drink, cause, I'm at the shoppin' mall, right now," said Michelle and Drake walked towards the fridge. He opened the double doors to the fridge and there were a lot of drinks in there. "We've still gotta lotta drinks in here," said Drake. "Okay, well, that's great, I'll see you soon," said Michelle. "Love you," said Drake. "Love you, too, okay, bye," said Michelle and they hung up. The girls went shopping for CDs, movies, clothes, and jewelry, and everywhere they went, J. Cole followed.