Chapter 22: Talking to J. Cole about Drake

"Hey, are you okay?" said J. Cole and they looked at each other. "No, I'm worried about Drake, we were supposed to be outta this town by now, we were supposed to be on his tour, he hasn't come home, it's past 7:45p.m., way past 7:45p.m., he hasn't called me back, oh, God, everything's so fucked up, his car was vandalized, the locks on the door were changed, his bank account was frozen, his house key went missin', the spare key to the house under the mat went missin', and our bedroom was in a mess, bits and pieces of glass was on the floor, and his face was cut outta the pictures with me in it, he was so mad, he was so pissed off, I could sense it, I'm scared, and I'm worried to death about him, I'm not in the mood to dance on anyone," said Michelle and he was rubbing her back slowly and softly. "I didn't come out here for that, I came out here because I was worried about you, I saw the look on your face before you walked out, and I wanted to come out here, and check up on you, cause, that's what friends do for each other, I wanted to comfort you," said J. Cole and leaned in towards her slowly. He gave her a kiss and got in front of her. He started kissing her and she had a worried look on her face. She put her hands on both sides of his neck and he put his hands on her ass. Three hours later, they stopped and he gave her two long kisses. He kissed her forehead and the side of her neck. He put his forehead against hers and gave her a kiss. "I'm sorry, I wanted to do that to you, I wanted you to calm down," said J. Cole and held her hands between his. He was trying to stop them from shaking and warm them up. "It's okay, I feel better, I guess, I'll have to wait for him, tomorrow, maybe, he'll come back, then," said Michelle. "Yeah, maybe," said J. Cole and they held onto each other.