Chapter 15: Drake gets locked out of his own house

J. Cole gave Rick the pictures of Michelle's tattooes that he took pictures of and Rick looked through them. "She got your face, and your name tatted on her, what?" said Rick. "Yeah, man, you can tell that she's a fan of me, and my music," said J. Cole and Rick gave the pictures back to him. J. Cole took the pictures from him and put them in the compartment. He closed the compartment and they watched Drake. Drake got out of his brand new car and walked towards the house door. He tried to unlock the door but it wouldn't unlock. "What the fuck, M, baby, are you in there, M, I can't get in," said Drake knocking on the door and Michelle ran downstairs. She ran towards the door and unlocked it. She opened the door and moved out of the way. Drake went inside and she closed and locked the door behind him. "What the hell, Drake, why didn't you come inside, you had your key with you," said Michelle. "I think the locks have been changed," said Drake. "Okay, that's ridiculous, I was outta town, so, I couldn't have changed the locks, and plus, if the locks had been changed, I wouldn't have been able to get in myself," said Michelle. "Look, let's not worry about that, it's okay, I'll see what I can do, tomorrow," said Drake and they started hugging each other. J. Cole and Rick watched them and Michelle had a worried look on her face while Drake had a calm look on his face with his eyes closed.