Chapter 28: Warming up to him

J. Cole laid Michelle's head down on his chest slowly and sighed softly with a smile on his face. "That was a great fuck right there," said J. Cole. "Why didn't you let me kill myself during the process?" said Michelle. "Because I love you too much to let that happen to you, I'ma protect you, until, the day you die, I'm your protector, now, M, always have been, always will be, I love you, I know I'm not Drake, but I can't be like him, I'm sorry that I killed him, I really, and truly am, but he was in my way of wantin' you, and havin' you, he would want you to be happy, and not sad, just like I would want you to be happy, and not sad," said J. Cole and held onto her. "When you were in my house while me and Drake were sleepin', I had a feelin' that it was you holdin' me, but I just didn't wanna wake up from it, I thought it was probably just a dream that I was dreamin', but it turned out to be real, I love you, too," said Michelle and held onto him. He started kissing her. Five hours later, they fell asleep and J. Cole fell asleep with a smile on his face. Michelle fell asleep with a scared and worried look on her face. Drake's spirit stood in front of their bed and walked towards Michelle's side of the bed. He rubbed her back slowly and she opened her eyes slowly. She saw him and they smiled at each other. She touched his right cheek and he put his hand on hers. "Don't be sad, be happy, I'm okay, I want you to be happy, they'll find my murderer, eventually," said Drake. "Yeah, they will," said Michelle. "I love you," said Drake. "I love you, too," said Michelle and he gave her a long kiss. They gave each other a long hug and looked at each other. "I'll see you later," said Drake. "I'll see you later, too," said Michelle and waved goodbye to him. They waved goodbye to each other and he disappeared.