Chapter 7: Dancing with Drake

Day 3 of Obsession. It was 10:30p.m. and Michelle and Drake was out on the dance floor dancing to Murder, She Wrote by Shaka Demus. Drake was feeling all over her and they were at Club Shake down. J. Cole was watching them from the VIP Section and Rick Ross and Miguel was sitting beside him. "Does she know that you're the one that sent her the flowers?" said Rick. "No, but she loved'em, I heard her say that roses are her favorite flowers," said J. Cole. "You got them bat ears, man," said Miguel. "Shut up," said J. Cole and they half-laughed. "Why don't you cut in, you know, pull her away from him," said Rick. "Naw, man, I don't wanna ruin this night for her, and besides, she doesn't know that I'm obsessed with her, followin' her, stalkin' her, and plottin' to kill her boyfriend, we've gotta keep this between us, understood?" said J. Cole. "Understood," said Rick and Miguel wasn't paying attention to them. He was watching the strippers dancing. "Miguel," said J. Cole and Miguel looked at him. "Huh?" said Miguel. "Did you hear what I just said?" said J. Cole. "Naw, man, I was hypnotized by the way these fine ass strippers were dancin', well, if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go take a wicked piss, and then, make it rain on one of these strippers in here," said Miguel getting up and left the VIP Section. "Well, he's outta the picture for the plan," said Rick. "Yep, he sure is," said J. Cole and drunk his drink. He kept on watching Michelle dance on Drake and imagined it was him.