Chapter 24: Michelle looks for Drake

Day 16 of Obsession. It was 9:30p.m. and Michelle had been looking for Drake all day. J. Cole was following her and she didn't even know it. She walked towards the studio and went inside. She took out her flashlight and cut it on. She looked all throughout the pitch black darkness of the studio and walked out. She looked both ways and saw Drake's car. She ran towards it and stopped. "Drake, Drake, Drake," said Michelle and pulled the lock up in his vandalized car. She opened the door and moved out of the way. She saw bits and pieces of glass that had Drake's blood on them and she covered her mouth up. She climbed into the car slowly while she was crying softly and opened the center slowly. She saw his cellphone and took it out. She opened it and looked through it. She saw a text message that he was about to send to her but he had go into the studio before he could send it to her and she started reading it. She heard his voice inside of her head reading it to her and it said: M, I've gotta feelin' that somebody's been stalkin' u this whole entire time. I don't know who in the hell it is, but I think Eve's right, somebody's obsessed with u. If u think that I'm the one sendin' u those anonymous gifts, well, guess what, u thought wrong. I wish it was me, though, but u would've found out that it was me, eventually. I don't know if I'll be home late or not but I'll try my best to be there by 7:45p.m. Don't worry about me if I don't be home by 2morrow mornin', u know how, the music biz is, I luv u. The text message ended and she closed the phone. "I love you, too, babe," said Michelle and she climbed out of the car slowly. She closed the door and left the phone.