Chapter 21: Asking and talking about Drake

Michelle went inside and she looked all around her. She had called Drake's cellphone thirty times and he never picked up. She looked at everybody out on the dance floor and looked at her phone. There were no messages and no phone calls. "M, M, M!" said Eve and she looked behind her. She saw Eve and Liz walking towards her and she looked at the bartender. "Tell Enrique, I quit, I'm movin' outta town," said Michelle. "Gotcha, M, hey, you okay, cause, you look worried," said the bartender. "Yeah, I am, um, have you seen Drake, cause, I can't seem to find him," said Michelle. "No, I haven't, actually, but I'll let you know when I do," said the bartender. "Thanks," said Michelle and walked away. J. Cole saw her and the look on her face. "Hey, where're you goin'?" said Liz. "I can't find him, I can't find him," said Michelle beginning to panic. "Whoa, whoa, M, slow down, calm down, find who, can't find who?" said Eve. "Drake, Drake, I can't find him, I've called him thirty times, and he didn't pick up nor called me back, he was supposed to be home by 7:45p.m., we were gonna eat dinner, and then, move outta town, he was gonna go back on tour, and I was gonna be goin' on tour with him, if he was gonna be late, he would've called me back by now, and he was dead ass serious about movin' outta this town," said Michelle. "Okay, so, what led him to wantin' to move outta this town, and goin' back on tour?" said Liz. "His car was vandalized, the locks on the door were changed, his bank account was frozen, his house key went missin', the spare key to the house under the mat went missin', and last night, our bedroom was in a mess, bits and pieces of glass on the floor, his face cut outta pictures with me in'em, who would do somethin' so cruel?" said Michelle. "An obsessed person, whoever did this wanted to hurt Drake, so, that way, they could be with you, obsession is a dangerous emotion, and what it does to people can affect the other people that they aim it towards," said Eve. "You don't think, you don't think Drake's dead, do you?" said Michelle's breaking voice and tears rolled down her cheeks. She wiped them away. "No, he's not, he's probably still at the studio, and he just wanna stay there a little late, don't cry, M," said Liz and they hugged her. "Listen, um, I wanna be alone, right now, but can you guys stay the night with me, cause, I don't wanna be alone at the house, tonight," said Michelle. "Sure," said Eve. "Of course, we will, M, just text us whenever you're ready," said Liz. "Okay, I will," said Michelle and she walked out of the club. She walked towards her car and put her ass against it. She folded her arms and looked at the wall in front of her. J. Cole walked out of the club and towards her. He got beside her and put his ass against her car. She took out her phone and called Drake's phone. He didn't pick up and she sighed softly. "Hey, babe, it's me again, listen, you're scarin' me, okay, you really are, please, pick up the phone, where are you, now, cause, I'm worried to death about you, call me back, please," said Michelle crying softly and hung up her phone.