Chapter 10: Dancing on J. Cole

Day 6 of Obsession. Michelle was against a wall and Hot In Herre by Nelly came on. She got on the dance floor and water started sprinkling from the water sprinklers connected to the ceiling. Everybody started getting wet and taking their clothes off. J. Cole and Rick went inside. J. Cole took his jacket, hood, and shirt off and saw Michelle. She rubbed her fingers through her hair while she was dancing and J. Cole walked towards her. He wrapped his arm around her waist and started dancing along with her. He pulled her panties down a little bit and pulled his dick out. They looked at each other and he got really close to her. His dick was in her ass and she moved in a circular motion. She turned around and he wrapped her right leg around his hip. They panted and moaned softly. They wrapped their arms around each other's shoulders and she moved in a circular motion. They held onto each other tightly and kept on going at it. She stopped before they could get really deep into it and panted heavily. J. Cole had held onto her leg and she put her leg down slowly. "I'm sorry, I can't, I've gotta boyfriend, and I can't cheat on him, okay?" said Michelle. "What do you see in him that you don't see in me, huh?" said J. Cole. "I don't know, when we went our separate ways, I couldn't get in touch with you, I didn't know how, and then, one day I met Drake at a mall in North Carolina, and after that, that's when we started goin' out, I was lookin' for someone because I felt so alone, and I was tryna keep my mind off of you, cause, I was always thinkin' about you, about what we could've had before you started your career, and oh, God, I still think about you all the time even when I'm with Drake, but I can't tell him that, cause, I don't wanna break his heart, I'm sorry, I've gotta go," said Michelle and she grabbed her clothes. She left the club and he followed her all the way home.