Chapter 27: Michelle tries to kill herself during sex but J. Cole stops her

J. Cole drove all the way to New York City and to Casablanca Hotel Times Square. He got out of the car and Michelle was laying down in the back seat. He opened the backseat door and got on top of her slowly. He started kissing her cheek, and then, her neck. She woke up and opened her eyes slowly. She sat up slowly and he got off of her. He grabbed her stuff and she got out of the car. He closed the door behind her and they went inside the hotel. They went to his room and went inside. He closed and locked the door behind them and put their stuff up. He took his shirt off and she noticed the gun in his left back pocket. She looked at herself in the mirror and he got beside her. "We're alone at last, we can do whatever we want, whenever we want, no rules and regulations, no nothin', fuckin' each other will make both of us feel a whole lot better," said J. Cole while taking her clothes off and she was naked. He started kissing her and she got on a bed. He got on top of her and started going back and forth on her really fast. He gave her a very long kiss and she moved her hand towards his gun slowly. Tears rolled down her cheeks and he wiped them away. She cocked the gun and aimed it at her stomach. She pulled the trigger slowly and he felt it. He looked down at her stomach and grabbed her hand slowly. He aimed it away from them and took the gun away from her slowly. "Let it go, M, let it go, we're havin' a great time," said J. Cole while they were looking at each other and she bit her bottom lip. She did what he said and he threw the gun down. He went back and forth on her really fast continuously and gave her the very longest kisses ever. He kept her legs wrapped around his waist and he had his pants off this time. He started grunting softly and she looked straight up at the ceiling waiting for it to end. Eight hours later, he stopped and laid his head down on her shoulder. He laid his head down on a pillow, and then, sat up. She laid on her left side and held onto her pillow. He got up and grabbed the gun. He hid it up in the closet and closed the door. He looked at Michelle and she had sat up holding her knees against her stomach. He walked towards her and got beside her. He got really close to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. He put the cover on top of them and they laid back down slowly. They looked at each other and he started kissing her. She started kissing him back and put her hand on the side of his neck. He started kissing her ferociously with a calm look on his face and she had a scared and worried look on her face. He kissed her, until, 6:30p.m., the next day.