Mitch x Lachlan Part 2

Lachlan's POV:

It had been three days since our 'date', and Mitch and I weren't talking. He has been avoiding me ever since. In fact, everyone was.

Even Jerome for some reason. I looked at his snapchat story the following morning, to see that he did not post the video of Mitch and I. Seemed like something Jerome would do.

I sulked into the kitchen, just wishing for this week to be over. I fucked up big time. I grabbed a coke out of the fridge and made my way back to my room. Time to record I guess, I just hope my viewers won't notice the lack of collaborations...

On my way down the hall, I could hear voices coming from Mitch's door.

Mitch's POV:

I was sitting in my room, waiting for a video to upload. I felt like absolute crap, seriously. Not even watching Lachlan's videos could cheer me up, don't judge me.

There was a knock at my door, when I made no move to open it, Jerome poked his head in.

"Hey, can you talk?" Jerome gave me a small smile, and sat down next to me.

"So..." He muttered, I glanced away from him. 'Did Lachlan send him to tell me how much he hates me?'

"I know that you are in a lot of pain right now, and this probably isn't what you want to hear..." Jerome paused, fiddling with the comforter.

"What is it?" I asked, a little concerned now about what my best friend wanted to tell me.

"I love you, Mitch."

Lachlan's POV:

I slid down the wall, I couldn't believe what I just heard.

He loved Mitch? I thought he wanted Mitch and I to get together! He even set us up on a fucking date!

I was so confused and wrapped up in my thoughts I didn't hear the door open. It was Jerome, who looked like he had watched his dog get brutally murdered.

"Oh... Lachlan..." His voice made my head spin.

"Who is it?" The voice I had been waiting to hear for days rang in my ears.

Jerome stared at me with cold eyes. He didn't answer Mitch, just continued looking at me.

"Do you love him?" He asked me coldly.

"What?"

"Do you, Lachlan, love Mitch?" He repeated, his voice emotionless.

"I fucking knew it," he sneered as I struggled to find something to say. "Just say it. Everyone can tell how much Mitch turns you on," he taunted.

"Why are you mad at me? It's not like I setup my friend with the person I like," I shot back, trying to get past him.

Without warning, Jerome slapped me across the face. It stung like a bitch.

"What the hell is your problem!?" I yelled.

"YOU! You're my problem!" He shoved me against the wall.

I shook with anger "I did NOTHING! YOU came in and made this whole mess even worse," His fist slammed into my mouth, splitting my lip. I could feel the blood running down my chin, and my head burning unpleasantly.

Mitch came running out of his room, his eyes puffy, "Guys stop!" He pulled Jerome off of me, as I slid back down the wall, wiping blood off my face in disbelief.

"Are you okay, Lachlan?" Mitch traced the cut on my lip, looking at me with pity. He gently helped me into his room, "Stay here, I am going to go get the first aid kit." He walked over to Jerome, and told him to stay in the hall.

I stared at Jerome from the crack in the door. He wouldn't meet my eyes. "Our friendship was surely destroyed," I thought sadly, adrenaline still rushing from our fight.

"I can't believe you two," Mitch's voice came from the hallway, sounding disappointed.

Mitch tossed a wet towel on Jerome's head, before walking into the room. He carefully wiped at my chin, "This will sting a little."

"Mitch-" I tried to say, before he swiftly cut me off.

"Just let me take care of you, shit head," He smiled.

The next few minutes were painful. Luckily he knew how to treat injuries like this. I felt him press a band-aid onto my lip, the stinging receding.

"Done," he stepped back. My jaw still hurt, but the pain had definitely subsided.

"Does anything still hurt?" He asked, grinning now.

"Well yeah, my jaw is still sore but-" he leaned in and kissed my cheek.

He simply glared at his best friend as he left the room. "Come down if you want dinner, Lachy!"

~ ~ ~

Thanks so much for the support on the book! Leave a comment if you enjoyed, it helps a ton.

This is now its own separate book called 'The Rooftop'! Go check it out, we update weekly!

What ships should we do next? Merome, Prechlan/Leston? We are up to anything, anything, except Veston, anything but that.

See you guys later!

~Mayrael and Kelcey