Poofless Vs. Fanfiction

HAPPY NEW YEARS! FROM POOFLESS!

(Also we are remaking the cover to this book, so hold tight!)

Italics are actual quotes in the fanfics they are reading.

- K & M

Rob's P.O.V:

"ROB!" I heard Preston's voice from somewhere in the large house. I opened my eyes reluctantly, the light from streetlamps outside blinding my vision. I rolled off of Preston's couch, landing face first on the floor.

"I HAVE AN AMAZING IDEA FOR A VIDEO!" Preston continued to scream, running into the living room. "Rob? What are you doing?" I felt him try to roll me onto my back, "ROB!"

"WHAT? IT'S ALMOST 2 AM!" I sat up, rubbing my eyes, looking at Preston's excited expression. He helped me stand up, dragging me to his office.

"So you know how we had no idea what video to make for the New Year?" Preston started, unlocking his phone. I got a little glance at his background, the cute photo of him in my arms from three months ago stared back at me.

"Yeah?" I asked, shivering a little bit. It was always freezing cold in his office, that way Preston could wear his sweatshirt without overheating. I looked in the second drawer, grabbing one of Preston's spare hoodies, a christmas sweater with the word 'NAUGHTY' printed on it.

"So a viewer on Twitter suggested we look at fanfiction to close off the year!" Preston exclaimed, adjusting his facecam to fit in the both of us as I pulled on the sweatshirt. "You look cute in that," Preston commented, adjusting the strings for me. He was also wearing a holiday sweatshirt, his saying 'NICE' on the front.

"That sounds horrifying, but it should make for a pretty good video," I laughed, "What kind of fanfiction do you have in mind?" Knowing the internet, there was going to be plenty of nasty poofless fanfics to scar ourselves with.

"Umm well I thought we could play it by ear," Preston looked at his hands nervously. I laughed, sitting down in his chair. "Hey that's my chair," Preston complained, giving me an upset look.

I opened my arms for him, inviting him closer. He walked towards me and I pulled him onto my lap, "Where is your record button?" I pulled up the facecam, and hit the red button, and Preston started our intro.

"Hey guys, Preston here with MrWaffles!" I smiled, I secretly loved when he called me that, "Today to celebrate 2017 we are going to look at Poofless fanfiction!" He turned to me, putting his arms around my neck, snuggling into my chest.

"We are taking a leaf out of Mitch and Jerome's book, they did a video like this about two years ago, 'googleing merome', so we are just going to read some of your fanfiction," I explained, opening an incognito window on Preston's browser.

"So what are we starting with?" Preston had his hands at the keyboard, waiting for me to say something.

"Depends baby gurl," I shrugged, pulling the keyboard away closer to me, "Let's just type in 'Poofless Fanfic'," I accidentally typed 'poofless' as 'poodless' and got a ton of weird photos.

"Poodles. We're poodless now," Preston laughed, closing the browser.

"Let's try that again, 'poofless fanfic'," I typed, seeing some images of us and a top headline for a fanfic called, 'Drunk Party'. I clicked on it, seeing the deviant art website come up.