Tewtiy goes insane oops

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS ONE SHOT IS REALLY (sorta) GORY AND INVOLVES CHARACTER DEATH yay i like it :p (-K)

(also this is the first descriptive gore we have written so don't judge us too much please)

This story is an alternate ending to a previous Merome short story (Tewtiy vs. Merome), which you should probably read before this, thanks.

Third Person P.O.V:

Tewtiy slowly walked up behind Jerome, fiddling with the switchblade in his hand, watching the two kiss. "Hey Jerome," Tewtiy whispered, wrapping his arms around Jerome's shoulders. Jerome recoiled from his touch, breaking his kiss with Mitch.

"Ryan what the fuck are you do-" Mitch gagged, blood suddenly dripping from his mouth, Tewtiy's knife in his neck. He twisted the blade deeper, watching Mitch writhe in pain. "Run...Jerome," Mitch gargled, splattering Jerome's face with blood. Jerome started to scream, Tewtiy covering his mouth quickly to keep him quiet. Jerome struggled against him, as Tewtiy pulled him away from Mitch, who was now crumpled on the floor, a deep pool of crimson at his neck.

"MITCH!" Jerome managed to scream, before being silenced by Tewtiy's blood soaked knife at his throat. He felt his hands forced together behind his back, as they walked towards Mitch's body.

"Shhhhhhh my love," Tewtiy smiled, forcing Jerome to sit next to the corpse. Jerome screwed his eyes shut, as Tewtiy removed Mitch's belt from his waist, completely stained in red. He tied Jerome's hands together behind his back with it, holding it in his left hand like a leash. "Now watch," He whispered in Jerome's ear, forcing his eyes open with the tip of his weapon.

Tewtiy slashed the blade down through Mitch's chest and stomach, his intestines spilling onto the grass, staining the ground like paint. Jerome watched, too horrified to look away. After stabbing him a few more times for good measure, Tewtiy looked back at Jerome, an insane look in his eyes.

"You are free now my love," Tewtiy untied his hands, giving him a psychotic smile, "Let's walk to the car and forget this happened," He leaned in, holding Jerome's hand in his. Jerome froze, and in a panic, kneed Tewtiy in the crotch, and started sprinting away back towards the restaurant. Tewtiy doubled over, groaning in pain before stumbling forward, knife in hand.

Jerome ran around the restaurant to the back side, all he could think about was hiding from Mitch's killer. The steel loading crate door was unlocked, so he slipped in, shutting the door behind him, hoping Tewtiy would give up with so many people around. The service area led to the kitchen, and because it was already 10pm, no one in the kitchen. Jerome ducked into one of the large cupboards, pushing huge pots and pans in front of him, doing his best to hide. He felt his heart beating louder than Mitch's screaming, the horrible scene circulating in Jerome's memory like blood.

As soon as Jerome pulled out his phone, the kitchen swing doors sprung open, and all Jerome could see through the little crack was Tewtiy's white knuckles, gripping his weapon with an unimaginable force.

"Jerome, you better come out," Tewtiy grab a butcher knife off a hook, sliding it across the counter, creating a horrible scraping sound, "You're starting to make me angry, and you won't like me when I'm angry," He quoted, laughing.

Jerome shivered, listening to him open cupboard doors, and tapping on counters and walls. "Listen, you have a choice, come out, and I won't hurt you, or everyone in this building dies," Jerome's breath caught in his throat, his mind started to list his options and chance for survival.