d a r e s with the Pack

It's really late, we don't know what's happening so have a really random fanfic with a crap ton of ships in it at once yay. Also this is 3rd person cuz we are super lazy.

Also based on a video (linked-5:30) but we changed the setting and game being played.

People involved: Lachy, Meetch, Rob A Dob Flob, & Purston

THIS IS THE LONGEST FANFIC WE'VE WRITTEN CLOCKING IN AT 3,000 WORDS!!

(THIS HAS BEEN EDITED)

3rd Person P.O.V:

"Pack bet alright?" Rob proposed, nudging Preston, who was sitting next to him.

"Ok, pack bet, what about it?" Preston asked, taking his first stroke, Lachlan close behind.

"Whoever wins this golf with friends match gets to dare everyone else," Rob explained, landing in the water, restarting at the top of the platform.

"How about spin the bottle," Preston laughed, "Nahhh dude, then we can't do this on camera," He contradicted, looking across the table at Lachlan and Mitch for approval.

They all laughed, continuing the game.

Rob says in a flirty sing song voice, "Whoever wins gets a minute in the closet with Mi-itch!"

"WHY ME?" Mitch complained, his voice an octave higher than usual.

"Cause you're the most beautiful obviously..." Rob laughed, checking his facecam.

"I don't wanna be a part of that," Mitch laughed, sending his golf ball into the hole.

"Too bad!" Lachlan exclaimed, following Rob into the water for his 4th stroke.

"So we do this then?" Preston asked hesitantly, "Dare or dare, Mitch in a closet and all?"

"Ya know what, all of em," Mitch yelled, getting a hole in one, "I'm feeling confident about this, boys, Imma win a minute of time with myself," He grinned, spectating Lachlan as he failed.

Rob coughed loudly, "That's what she said,"

"Oh shut up," Mitch replied, as they moved on to the next course.

"I am so gonna win this," Lachlan commented sarcastically, already 5 points behind on the second hole.

"Oh no Lachlan catch up! Litch can become a thing!" Mitch pleaded, getting a birdie.

"You just flat out killed Merome there," Lachlan laughed, failing again.

"Oh Mitch I might take the lead!" Preston giggled excitedly, his perfect shot lined up.

"AND NOPE!" Lachlan yelled, knocking Preston's ball off the course.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUDGE!" Preston raged, set all the way back to the start.

"Your mine, Mitch," Rob joked, only a few points behind him now.

"FUCKING FINALLY!" Lachlan cried, completing the course. Now the boys were just waiting on Preston to finish.

"DUDE NOW I HAVE TO BLEEP THAT OUT!" Preston yelled, getting the max stroke. "I NEED A PG13 CHANNEL JUST FOR YOU GUYS!"

"YAS PRESTON, DO IT, BECOME A FUCKBOOOYYYY!" Rob screamed back, Preston giving him a death glare.

As the game continued, Preston and Lachlan started racking up points, while Mitch and Rob still fought neck and neck for the lead, Rob winning by one lucky point. Preston came in last, taking the big L, getting dared first.

"BULL SHRIMP! LACHLAN YOU'RE AIDS," Preston complained, getting up from his desk to get something to drink.

"I'm offended, I'm cancer, Mitch is the AIDS," Lachlan laughed, leaving the game.