Ministar

Vik's P.O.V:

I sighed, leaning closer to the tall boy sitting next to me. "Vik," He mumbled, grabbing my hand, "Don't fall asleep on me," his voice was so quiet I could barely hear him.

I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder. "C'mon love, you need to pay attention," Simon hummed, kissing my forehead gently.

I shook my head, glancing at the front of the room where our teacher stood. She was talking about some boring person who died for a good reason or something. I closed my eyes, thinking about what I needed to do when we got home.

Simon looked over again, placing a hand on my cheek. "You look exhausted," his voice laced with concern, "how much sleep did you get last night?"

"About-" my answer was interrupted by a giant yawn, "Fuck, about half an hour," I managed to say before being attacked by another yawn.

"Vik! That's not ok!" He whispered, squeezing my hand, "You need more sleep!"

I shrugged, yawning again, "Fuck sleep. I was editing our last game so I could post on time," I protested, squeezing his hand twice as hard.

"Vik please, school is more important, and if you don't get enough sleep, you can't focus in class!" Simon frowned, pulling me off his shoulder.

"I don't caaaare," My face was inches away from his, "I'm getting decent grades and YouTube is money," I leaned forward, giving him a quick kiss.

"And you can do YouTube after school work," He hissed, kissing back.

"I do, that's why I don't get sleep until late," I complained, pulling him closer.

"Why don't you let me help edit then?!" His arms were wrapped around my waist, making me place my hands on his shoulders.

"Cause you suck at it! Plus you don't even know how to use the actual editing program!" My voice wavered as I spoke, feeling slightly bad about what I had said.

Simon laughed quietly, "True, but I could at lea-" He stopped, suddenly realising the class was deathly quiet.

I turned, facing our teacher. She glared at us, "Sorry to interupt your cuddling session, but I would like to continue with our lesson," She spoke, pointing to the board filled with information on some person.

I nodded, feeling my face heat up. Simon held my hand, "We'll figure this out later" he whispered, turning his attention to the front of the room. 

whoops this is really short and unedited, but here, have a poofless: