VIKKLAN 😍😍😍

“Hey,”

I looked up from my empty shot glass to catch the eyes of someone I was sure I’d never see again.

“Hi,” I was flustered. He was just as perfect and stunning as he was in high school, three years ago.

“Mind if I sit?” He asked, flashing me that blinding smile I never learned to say no to.

“Go ahead,” I got lost in his eyes, his brilliant blue orbs unmistakable.

“You look good Vik,” He commented after ordering his drink, “What are you doing back in Australia?”

“Just passing through,” I lied, dropping my eyes.

“Chickened out didn’t you,” Two shot glasses were placed at our seats. He absentmindedly ran a hand through his blonde hair. I said nothing, glancing up at him, a smile tugging at his lips. “Don’t worry, I did too,” He chuckled, “I couldn’t even look at the place without feeling sick,”

“What could you, Lachlan Power of all people, be afraid of?” I smiled playfully, watching the friendly smile I knew all too well creep onto his lips.

“Cheers Vik,” He dodged the topic, raising up his shot glass. I followed his lead, clinking our glasses before swallowing the sour liquid quicky.

“I never thought you would pass up on our high school reunion,” I commented with a hint of bitterness in my voice.

“Do you remember graduation Vik?” Lachlan  reached out, his fingers under my chin, guiding my eyes to meet his.

“Yes,” I felt my cheeks heat up at the memory.

“Congrats high school graduate,” An all too familiar voice whispered in my ear moments after I received my diploma.

“You too,” I laughed, turning around to face my best friend. We stood outside the school, the ocean view behind me.

“I didn’t do shit and still came out with the same piece of paper you did,” Lachlan laughed, his eyes meeting my own, holding my gaze longer than usual.

“Wanna take a walk?” I asked, grabbing his hand and pulling him along. When I was sure he was following me, I attempted to remove my hand from his grasp, but he merely interlaced our fingers. “Lachlan?” I questioned his behavior, but he shushed me as we walked down the stairs leading to the beach.

It was around 8 at night, the sun resting on the horizon, about to sink below the waves.

“Lachl-” I started, but he quickly silenced me by wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me close.

My heart beat fast in my chest, staring into his eyes, their color reflecting the orange glare the sun left on the waves.

“Vik,” Lachlan hummed, “Can I do something?” His voice was barely a whisper, my thoughts jumbling with confusion as Lachlan’s hands trailed over my body.

I let out a small gasp as his lips pressed lightly to my forehead, my fingers running up through his hair. He touched his nose to mine, starting into my eyes deeply, before closing the gap between our lips.

The kiss was electric, four years of pent up passion finally releasing as our lips danced together. Lachlan lead the kiss and I gladly followed, moaning slightly as he caressed my body gently.

It felt like magic, the sun setting, concealing us as Lachlan lead me back to his car, pulling me into the backseat and locking the doors.