Actual Dabbing Vikklan

Vikk's P.O.V:

"Here have some marshmallows," Lachlan threw a bag of jumbos in my face, making me lose my balance. I fell on the couch thankfully.

"Fook you m8," I replied, stuffing a marshmallow in my mouth.

"Nah man, thats hella gay," Lachlan winked, setting up the camera in front of the couch.

"I hate you," I threw a piece at him, missing by a foot. He laughed, hitting the 'record' button, on our camera.

"I know" he dabbed, "No, but seriously guys, welcome back to another challenge video! I am here with the Vikkstar ONE...TWO...THREE!" he said, dabbing three more times as he said my name.

"If I blink three times very fast like send help," I whispered at the camera, giving Lachlan a strange look.

"Here have some more marshmallows," He dabbed before taking the bag to thEN THROW IT AT ME AGAIN.

"LACHLAN WHY!" I put my face up to the camera, blinking as fast as I could.

"That was like seventeen times, not three," He pointed out, grabbing the bag from me, "Let's get this party started!"

He stuffed three into his mouth and turned to the camera trying to explain the challenge. What he was trying to say was so incredibly muffled he could be cursing like a sailor and I wouldn't know, "Doh wha weh ah doin todah iss a chubbeh bunneh daub chayenge, ehnd weh-"

"Ok, how about I translate," I laughed, stuffing two more marshmallows into his mouth, having to stand on my tiptoes to reach him, "We are doing a mix of challenges. We will be dabbing as many times in succession while telling a story, with the chubby bunny challenge, all mixed together ending in probably what will be a fiery explosion,"

"That's right!" Lachlan spoke clearly, spitting out the mass of sugar. "Also Vikklan if you couldn't notice!" He exclaimed, resting his head on top of mine.

"Fook off m8. You get to go first," I handed him the bag, watching as he stuffed another handful into his mouth.

"CHUBBE BUNEE," He screamed at the top of his lungs, dabbing once, "ONE MURNIN A AUSSIE AN BRIT WALKD INT-O BAR,"

I took my turn, continuing the bad story. "Chuby bune," I dabbed once, feeling Lachlan staring at me, "The Aussih got gun," It wasn't too hard to talk at first, but I found it hard to even say a syllable after my 7th marshmallow.

Lachlan dabbed, "THE BRIT WA LIEK WHT TEH FOOK," He continued, passing me the bag.

This continued on for for 5 more painful minutes. Eventually Lachlan got tired of the dabs, and decided to start feeding me marshmallows instead.

"Lachlan I'm trying to do the outro here," I complained, chewing a couple marshmallows.

"Too bad," He smiled at me, grabbing the camera off of the tripod stand, "Come and get it Ikky-Vikky-Sticky!"

"That's not fair!" I protested, Lachlan holding the camera high above my head, "Give it back!"

He stood still as I tried to climb up on him and take my camera. "That's not gonna work," Lachlan looked at me pitifully.

"What do you want from me?" I laughed, poking his cheek.

He set the still recording camera down on the counter, putting his hands on my shoulders. Leaning down, he giving me quick kiss before dabbing aggressively.

"Seriously m8?" I asked dryly, grabbing back my camera and turning it off.

"Yes," Lachlan said once more before dabbing again.

"I stopped recording you don't need to do that anymore," I reasoned, feeling a little bit salty.

"Love ya babe," He waved, running down the hall to his room.

"FUCK YOU TOO," I yelled after him, a smile tugging at my face. Why I was in love with this dork? 

This went from 0 to 100 real quick lmao

-K 

mothleap Here ya go my dude