Poodless again

-=+=- and itallics indicates a flashback

@tbnrprincezz helped us with this one! Go check her out

Rob's P.O.V:

"You're warm... It's nice." Preston mumbled into my sweatshirt, his fluffy hair sticking up in all directions. I tightened my hold on his waist, chuckling.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, yawning as the morning sun drifted into my bedroom.

"Like my head got run over by a semi in GTA5," Preston grumbled, also yawning. I recoiled slightly at his breath, of what smelled like hard liquor; which made sense, because that's what he drank last night.

"Did you enjoy your party?" I tilted his chin up so I could see his face. He closed his eyes, nodding before burying his head back into my chest. "What are you thinking about?" I laughed, ruffling his brown hair.

"Why did you let me drink that much?" Preston shivered, trying to pull the blankets closer to him, but failing miserably. I helped him, pulling the fabric up and tucking the hem gently under his arm.

"You needed the experience," I reasoned, "Plus, I get to take care of you now," I smiled, reaching over to the bedside table to check the time; already noon.

"What would I do without you?" He giggled, kissing my cheek. "Care to explain how I got here?" He inquired, looking around at my room.

"You wouldn't let me leave your side," I replied with a grin as Preston's face flushed a light pink. "I didn't know you liked me so much," I lowered my voice, making him laugh nervously.

"Did you expect anything else?" Preston countered, still blushing. He relaxed in my arms again, into the same position we had been laying in for hours.

"No," I answered thoughtfully, and the room grew silent except for our steady breathing. My thoughts wandered back to the party, Preston almost collapsing; how I carried him into my room and he wouldn't let me go. I almost thought Preston had fallen asleep again until he spoke up.

"So what do we do now?" He asked, sighing, his voice muffled by the comforter.

"Well which sounds better to you, some ibuprofen or more cuddling?" I wondered, resting my chin on his head. Without hesitation he moved his arm up my back, holding me against him.

"You're better," He whispered in my ear, moving his head so it rested on my shoulder. "The headache is going away anyways," He added, sounding relieved.

I chuckled to myself, memories of drunk Preston resurfacing in my mind. "Are you sure about that baby?" I freed myself from his grasp, pressing my hand to his forehead, feeling his temperature.

"Robbbbbyyyyy," Preston complained, "Shut up and let me cuddle you!" He grabbed my hand from his face and intertwined it with his own, looking into my eyes with a smile on his face. He moved closer to me, touching the tip of his nose to mine.

My heart leapt into my throat, and I pressed my hand to his chest, lightly pushing him away, "You don't know what you're doing," I frowned.

"Stop, Rob," Preston grabbed the hem of my shirt, locking our eyes, "Don't you want this as much as I do?" He asked in a low tone.

"Preston," I sighed, "You're still drunk," I told him, avoiding his gaze. He cupped my cheeks in his hands, pressing our foreheads together.

"I don't think that matters," Preston smiled, "Just know that I want this, sober or not," I was suddenly hyper aware of my hands resting delicately on Preston's waist, his breath on my face, and his hands on my neck as he leaned in to kiss me.