POOFLESS

((IT'S HAPPENING))

----------------------------------

Constellations

Preston's POV:

I heard the buzzes of conversation, cars, and everyday life fly past me. None of it mattered. The only thing I cared about right now was Rob's hand in mine.

It was a beautiful afternoon, warm and full of light. We walked hand and hand through the park by my house on our way to the coffee shop where we had our first date.

Rob stopped to pick some flowers growing by my feet. They were daisies, my favorite flower. He tucked one of them it behind my ear gently, chuckling softly as he did so.

We kept walking. Once in awhile Rob would squeeze my hand, and I would do it back to him, starting a cute little war between us. He always won, ending up wrapping his arms around me and kissing me softly.

We sat a little table in the back, no one else was in the usually crowded cafe.

After we ordered, I took his hands in mine, caressing them gently. I stared into his eyes, a deep chocolate brown color. I leaned forwards across the small table, and felt Rob put a hand around my neck. I closed my eyes, running my fingers through his hair. The lips I was so used to met mine, and I melted into his arms, wishing there wasn't a table to block us.

After we got coffee, Rob walked to my side of the table, and pulled me into his arms. He smelled like mint and coffee. He whispered sweet nothings into my ear. I relaxed in his protective hold, snuggling into his shoulder.

We wandered around the city randomly for the rest of the day. As the sun began to set Rob and I walked back to my house, and sat on the porch, watching the stars come out.

Rob pointed out several constellations to me, telling me their stories. I became lost in his voice, until I felt drowsy from our day together. I laid my head on his shoulder, as he cradled me in his arms.

I lived for these little moments with Rob. He is precious, like the flower in my hair, it's petals flowing gently in the night wind.