Dabbing Vikklan

(WARNING: No dabs)

Viks POV:

"Hey it's me, gaystar123, back with another video with Lachlan!" I looked over at Lachlan's face to see his reaction to my intro.

"Wow! Way to come out of that closet?" he laughed, bringing us into a game of skywars.

"Well anyway, today we are gonna go die in a hole like we always do," I groaned as I forgot to choose a kit. We entered the game and I opened a chest with nothing in it.

"Which hole?" Lachlan raised an eyebrow suggestively.

"This one," I punched Lachlan's arm, my face feeling hot. "there is a hole in the ground and it is now my home, good bye,"

"Noo don't tell me I have to find another boyfriend as perfect as you," Lachlan complained, kissing my cheek.

"I'M GONNA HAVE TO EDIT THAT OUT YOU KNOW!" I yelled, stopping my recording. I got hit off the edge moments later and died anyways.

Lachlan sighed, ending his own recording and turning to look at me.

"I'm so done with recording right now," Lachlan logged out of minecraft.

"Well what do we do now?" I asked as Lachlan moved closer, putting an arm around me.

"Film more videos?" I asked hopefully, awkwardly pushing his arms away, "We need to work. It's our freaking job,"

"Eh, I don't feel like it," he groaned, pulling me closer.

"Lachlan please," I looked away from the asshat trying to distract me.

"I don't wanna," he complained, pulling me off my desk chair and onto the floor.

"LACHLAN!" I struggled against him, eventually just giving up, "Why the fook u do dis m8,"

"Because working is hella boring," He reasoned, still crushing me.

"Well this is hella gay," I pointed out, gesturing to our current situation.

"I'm hella gay though," Lachlan tugged at the bottom of my shirt.

"I know, you keep saying it over and over," I groaned, swatting his hand away, "Like I just said one million times, we need to work,"

"Let's make a deal," Lachlan rested his head in his hands, grinning at me, "We work extra tomorrow and have some Vikklan time today,"

"What would we do in this 'Vikklan' time?" I asked curiously, tucking back a loose strand of his hair.

"Ya know, normal things, like watching netflix and eating popcorn and holding hands," He stood up, pulling me with him. I didn't resist, it sounding really relaxing.

"I mean, sure. You promise you'll work tomorrow?" I intertwined my fingers through his, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, yes of course I promise," Lachlan lightly kissed my forehead, leading me into the living room and sat down on the couch next to me.

"I trust you," I said in complete sincerity, looking into his eyes.

"I love you," he leaned down and kissed me lovingly.