Prechlan/Leston (weird)

FIRST: I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS. It was a random and so here enjoy. 

(Also we have a bit more if you enjoyed :0 and want to see more)

Might delete this idk though

-K

"They're coming" He whispered into my ear holding me close. Loud banging noises sounded from from the floor above us. "We can't let them find us again" he hissed, pressing us even farther into the closet. The noises were slowly getting closer, followed by large smashing noises. They were completely ransacking my house, our house. All of our memories, our experiences, were being violated and destroyed by these people.

Closer and closer, smashing doors and furniture until it stopped right in front of the closet door. Lachlan squeezed my hand. There was silence for a long time. And then the door smashed in. Hands grabbed and us, tearing at my clothes and face.

"Preston!!" He screamed, stretching his arms out towards me. Hands pushed me back, away from him. "Lachlan!!" He was pulled through the door out of my site. He was gone. I struggled against the arms, trying to get away, but they kept pushing down. I felt a sharp pain as the world went black.

~ ~ ~

I woke up, white stars dancing in front of my eyes. I was still in the closet, but Lachlan wasn't. Everything came rushing back. I reeled over, I couldn't believe it. He was gone, and was here, alone.

I didn't know where they went, where they took him. I had never felt so helpless, so hopeless, in my entire life.

I forced myself to stand up, out of the closet, pushing past piles of clothes Lachlan had used to shield me.

I walked through the wreckage of our house. Wood lay splintered on the ground, shattered glass from picture frames littered the hallways. Nothing was left untouched. Not even my favorite photo. It was of Lachlan and I when he came to Texas. We were eating ice cream, and he had a goofy look on his face that I had grown to love so much. The picture was torn into several pieces and littered the floor like it's frame.

So much had changed.

Tears began to pool in my eyes. The full force of the attack had finally sunk in. They had took Lachlan, and our life along with it. I needed to do something, I would rather die than let them take Lachlan without a fight.

I scavenged for anything useful in the remains of our home, and shoved them into a bag laying by the door. I walked outside to the familiar sight of damaged houses lining the street. I spotted tire marks running into the woods behind our house. My heart lept at the sign that he could still be alive.

My feet carried me forward for what seemed like years. I ignored the fatigue beating upon me. The only thing that kept me moving, "Lachlan, Lachlan, Lachlan..." was the memories that we shared. The good, and the bad.