Chapter 7

"Ella."

"Ella, wake up."

"Ella."

Stirring from my sleep, my vision was a bit foggy but I heard my name being called. That's when everything came reeling back in. The alpha king chose me. Jason, he chose me and we were on the way to the castle.

That's when I also realized I was no longer against the window of the SUV, I was laying down my head resting on Jason's lap. Quickly sitting up I shift away from him sending a glare his way.

"Come, I'll show you where you will be staying. It's late so please do not cause any problems." I could hear the finality in his voice, he was in no mood to put up with me, he wasn't like he was at the start of the drive where he was senting me, now he just wanted to get this over with.

I nodded my head and watched as he swung the car door open and stepped out into the darkness. Scooting over I too step out and once I'm out I nearly stop at the sight of the castle in front of me, it was beautiful, grey coloured brick covered the walls, the windows all mostly lit with a glow from the inside light, the dark woods surrounded the front of the castle, and large dark oak doors were being head open by two service wolves.

Trailing behind Jason I walk up the walk way from the SUV and to the doors of the entry way. Walking through the door way I can hear the other SUVs pulling up, my awe struck look still plastered on my face. Jason was still walking ahead of me, the marble floors shined casting Jason reflection across their beige surface. Looking past him I see a large staircase, turning toward me Jason gestures for me to come up the stares.

After going up to the second floor I follow him down the hallway before coming to a stop in front of another large oak door.

"This will be your room." Not looking at me as he speaks he opens the door. "You have clothes in your closet, and toiletries in your bathroom, it's one am here now so I suggest you get some more sleep. Breakfast will be served in the dinning room at seven, we'll go over everything else then." And with that he walks off back down the hall way.

Walking into the room, it had to be much bigger than the room back at the ceremony, this room had high ceilings, dark wood floors, with a light blue paint covering the walls. This room also had a walk in closet with lots of space and like the last time it was filled with dresses, shoes and other types of outfits. There was a dresser in the room that held my sleepwear along with bras and panties. The bathroom was absolutely beautiful,  it had a frameless glass shower enclosure, a large bath tub,and a long counter along with a sink and mirror. The room was beautiful.

Quickly going over to the dresser I open it to pull out some pyjamas, which consisted of a matching lilac coloured silk  shorts and top.

Sliding into the king size bed I felt dwarfed, the soft sheets surrounded me and the feather pillows incased my head. The only light in the room was coming from the tall widows where the moon light was shining through. Laying in the bed I was wide awake, and I was wondering if Jason was awake too. The room was beautiful but was so big it made you feel lonely.

I wonder if my mother figured out that I wasn't coming home, that I ended up being chosen. I'm sure word would get to my family soon at just who was a the wolf that chose me, and I'm sure that my sister is going to say something about the whole situation.

Sighing I turn on my side starring out of the window, before closing my eyes and willing my self to fall asleep once again.

Once awake I was getting dressed after a much needed shower when there was a knock on the bedroom door. With the silk bath robe wrapped tightly around my I open the door enough to see that it as Ara who knock.

"Hey... Is it alright if I come in?" Nodding my head I open the door wide enough for her to come in. Watching as she walks in I notice her As she walks over to my closet. "I was thinking I could help you get dress for breakfast" she gave me a hopeful smile.

Fifteen minutes later and I was heading down the staircase with Ara by my side and dressed in a knee length pale yellow dress. The smell of pancakes, bacon and eggs hit my nose as Ara led me down towards the dining room, walking in I see that Jason is already at the table along with Darin next to him. They were having what seemed like an interesting conversation till Ara and I walked in, Darin greeted the two of us as me and Ara took our seats.  Ara next to Darin who sat one seat away from Jason who was at the head of the table, and I took the ran hand side next to the alpha.

Looking over at the men I see they already had their food and soon a maid came out carrying two plates in her hand, placing the food down in front of us I thank her with a kind smile before taking a piece of the fresh fruit that sat on my plate along with two pancakes.

Staying quiet as everyone else was into there own conversations I watched as more high ranking wolves came in to take a seat. Next to me sat Conrad and his mate Cecilia, but the seat to Jason's left remained empty.

Getting ready to ask who was the person to sit there I watch as a slender hand grabs the chair before pulling it out, across from me sat a beautiful woman. She was elegant and graceful and on her face sat a polite smile.

"Hello, you must be Ella, my sons chosen." 

Hope you liked this chapter! I'll try and update again later today! Please vote and comment, I'd love to hear what you guys think!
Thanks again!