Chapter 19

Getting back to the castle wasn't a delightful run, I was silent, Jason was silent, hell everyone was silent, and I knew why. My scent, was all over Jason, and his all over me, that was understandable since they seen him near me last, but what they did smell was our scents mixed and lingering on our lips.

Even just walking in a group caused low growls to continue to sound from Jason's chest. The pain inside of me was starting to return and with it came waves of heat. I could feel the power radiating off Jason, warning others to stay clear. Walking into the castle was another story, Adeline flew into my arms as she engulfed me in a hug.

"I'm so happy you're okay!" She kissed my cheek as she hugged me tighter, I looked over her shoulder to Jason, he watched on as his mother held me in her arms, his eyes soften until they looked past me and a harsh glare came over his features.

"Alright, she shouldn't be standing around here anymore, who knows what kind of mess she will get into." He crossed his arms as he snarled. I was still angry at the attractive king.

"And what mess could I possibly get into ?" I ask the glaring king as his eyes set them self upon me, I glared right back.

"It's obvious that you can't even take care of your self, look what happened when you went out side." He spat back at me.

"Yeah I see want happened, I protected my self!"

"Oh please, if I hadn't shown up you'd be long gone." Everyone stared at the pair of us while the rest of the guards left not wanting to witness any of this. Not to mention with the threatening growls coming from Jason himself. I wasn't going to argue with him again, I turned on my heel and headed for the main stairs, I wanted a shower, and the faster I get to my room then better. As I got to the top of the stairs I could hear Adeline talking to her son in hushed conversation, before he too quickly exited head for the stairs. Quickening my pace I reach my room closing the door, be fore heading to the dresser to grab a few thing for my shower.

Stepping into the water falling over me I couldn't stop thinking about Jason. Our relationship, if you could even call it that, was horrible. We had a small connection, a bond, from being bonded by a part of out souls.  It was hard for me because as the days go on the more I find my self attracted to king, and now with my heat he is the one I find my self starting to want to be close to. My wolf agreed that he was a magnificent male, and she wanted to have him to her self. How could she not? He was protective over us, he was powerful, and his power was strong, everything that she could want in a mate.

My thoughts however are interrupted as a slight pain hits my lower abdomen and a heat spreads itself across my flesh. I was becoming stricken with heat again. I felt helpless as the warm water seemed to burn my skin. Gripping the nozzle I quickly shift it to the cold side to try and soothe my skin. I have come to believe that because of the small bond I had with Jason, it caused my heat to come on stronger, pushing me to mate. A whimper left my mouth as I slid down the wall of the shower letting it pelt me with the cold heave stream.

It was almost unbearable, I wanted to leave my own body to escape it my self. I pushed my self to stand as the heat seemed to dissipate some, hopefully from the cold water. Shutting of the shower I rushed to dry my self before stepping into the T-shirt and pyjama shorts I had picked out along with some fresh panties and bra. It was the afternoon now, and all I wanted to do was to curl up in my bed for the next few days,  it's been about three since it started and hopeful over the next two it would wear down some until it finished.

My wolf wanted no part in just laying in our bed. No, she wanted to track down the handsome king and get into his bed. Rolling my eyes I get out of my shower and get into my bed as I finish towel drying my hair.