Chapter 11

Sitting alone in my room I was between being upset and being completely furious. I was seated at the window for the past few hours, I wanted to be alone. I couldn't leave this place, I was royal now. I laughed at the thought. Every she-wolf dreams of becoming a princess, to be royal, then their dreams change from being a princess to becoming chosen by a royal. 

"Ella?" I could hear Adeline as she knocks on my door. "I brought you some supper... I-I know you didn't come down so I took some up for you." 

Getting up from my chair I slowly make me way to my door opening it up for Adeline. I don't meet her eyes as I watch her come in through the door with a tray of food. Closing the door I quietly turn to her.

"Thank you, Adeline, but I can't eat. I'm not hungry..." My voice is quiet, my emotions are so all out of sorts that my voice sounds monotoned.

"Dear.. I hope you know, I- well I don't agree with my son. Especially how he went about handling that situation with you..." She pauses I can see her working out the words to say to me. "But my son is right. You can not leave on your own now... I'm sorry in making it seem like you could. I never thought about how your sent has changed.."

"Well that doesn't mean he had to be an ass about everything else either." Starting to not like where she was going with this I try and show my anger for it.

"I know dear but I'm not saying he's right but you said that all higher ranked wolves treat common wolves like garbage but how common wolves think all high rank wolves are can be considered the same. Just because one side looks bad doesn't mean what the other side does isn't bad either. Both have to own up to their wrongs." I could hear her reasoning coming through her words, I watched as she made her way to the desk in the room laying the tray of food down on it.  "I hope you eat something. I wouldn't want you to be hungry dear." Her voice is soft and reminds me of my own mother.

"Thank you Adeline."  The tone and the volume of my voice coming off as grateful. I was grateful, she was a nice woman, she was pleasant and kind, she apologized for her sons wrong doings as If they are her own.

I watched her as she gave me a kind smile before heading out of my room. Looking around I wanted nothing more than to be alone however that seemed like it was going to be impossible tonight.

"Ella."

I didn't turn and look who was at my door, I didn't acknowledge them, I didn't need too. I knew who they were and they knew that I did not wish to speak to them. I was even surprised that he was here, but all I did was raise my head high and contained my examination of the beautiful colours coming through my windows.

"I spoke to Rita."

"Still I did not answer him, there was no need. I couldn't, not after what had happened only hours ago.

"I also know that you didn't come down for supper."

Why did he care and why was he still here. I don't understand this bi polar man, hours ago we were screaming at each other and now here he was standing in my bedroom doorway.

"I just came here because."

He paused, was he actually going to apologize to me. If he apologized I would be shocked, I had a feeling his mom was be hind his sudden appearance. The fact I hadn't gone down to eat didn't go unnoticed by the two of them. I figured the kind woman had a few choice words for her not so kind son.

"Before I even start this are you going to be immature the whole time and ignore me?"

I was shocked. How dare he, I could just feel the anger rolling off me. He just doesn't get it, he just treated me like shit and now, now he acts like he cares but the moment the king doesn't have his rein over the situation he becomes the cruel leader everyone tells horror stories about.