Chapter 15

Hey everyone! Sorry for the wait on this chapter! I'm hoping to try and update this story again within the following days. Thank you for all your votes and comments! You guys are truly amazing, I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. Please keep it up it's great to see!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason's POV  

I was mad. No I wasn't mad I was furious. How could I let this happen. The moment that Darin came into my office in a panic and was acting haphazard as he told me that not only was Ara captured but my chosen was as well.

It also didn't help for the reason of them leaving was released to me. Darin explained that it was for our own good that him and Ara thought it would be best to separate us as she could sense Ella's heat coming on soon. I was angry at that, not at them but at my self. I didn't even notice the tiniest change the bad started in her smell and how it was effecting me.

After going to the scene of the the abduction we came upon dead body's, most of them my men there were only two who were rogues. But even looking around after counting the bodies of my men I knew and Darin knew that the rogues must of not only abducted our mates but half my men too.

Now it's been hours and there still no sign of them. My wolf was viscous, lowly growling each way we went, the sun was setting and it was then that one of my men locked onto the sent of Ella. My wolf's big paws thundered as they ran towards the tracker wolf.

Coming to a stop in front of him the wind blew and with it the sent of my female, my chosen and the stench of blood. The growl the rippled through the air caused my men to lower to their bellies to show their respect to me, not that I needed it, my anger wasn't at them. Next to me stood a light brown wolf who also looked pissed at the idea of his chosen being taken, Darin was large but not as large as my wolf was.

Starting our way towards the sent I lead my men as Darin was too my left as we ran I could not only smell blood but it was Ara's blood. The smell of blood was mostly foul, smelling of filth and decay meaning it was old, where as Ara's blood smelled fresh.

I pushed my wolf to run faster, even though he was pushing himself. Our little, defiant chosen was out there and by the lack of her sent compared to how strong Ara's was I'd say she wasn't badly hurt.

My beast picked up his lips in a snarl as a viscous grow sound making the other wolves around flinch. The power that I held was leaking through my sent. My beast and I were angry that some low life rogue would take my chosen.

Ella was always Defiant to our society even at a young age. But that's exactly what drove me to her, I needed her. I watched from the back seat as my beast lead the way with our warriors following.

Judging by the sent, of the intensity of it my wolf could tell there was still a ways to go but we weren't far off. Coming to a stop my wolf looked around, ears perked up before lowering and his body crouching low his hind legs pulled up and ready to pounce as three rogue wolves came out at us.

Quickly my wolf lunged forward catching the slower of the three by the throat. The rogue kicked and wined as he scratched away at my beast trying to make him let go. But my and my wolf wanted blood. They took what was mine and I needed her.

I felt my wolf's teeth as they punctured the skin of the wolf's neck and slowly start to crush his esophagus as blood gurgled out of him. Dropping the now dead rogue my beast tried his eyes on the other two as they crouched low and started to pace in front of my wolf and I, I could see the anger in their eyes at their fallen comrade. But my angry swirled heavier in my eyes, darkening as another ferrous growl sounded.

One of the two broke off and ran at me leaving his formation with his partner. Snapping his jaws at me as he closed in, my wolf just bristled his fur as then jumped into the air clean over the rogue and before the enemy could notice our jaws locked around his hind leg, before biting down with unspeakable pressure causing the leg to snap and hang at an awkward angle.

The cry the escaped the rogues mouth enticed my wolf as he licked his lips at the fallen prey. Just about to attack the other rogue had enough as he jumped on my back. My wolf quickly turned it's head grabbing this one by the scruff with our teeth before throwing him off of us, I'll admit the rogue did get a good chunk out of my shoulder but that didn't bother me nor my beast.

Walking closer to the rogue whom was thrown we started to pass the other fallen rogue though still alive had a broken leg, taking another step my wolf placed his large paw over this rogues neck braking it to match his broken leg.

The rogue we had thrown let out a whimper as he shifted back to his skin. Towering over his shining form my wolf snarled. As the man then locked at him and let out a cough. Drops of blood flew from his mouth before he started to laugh.

" my boys will do her up good. I'm sure.." he stoped mid sentence to cough out causing my beast to growl at his words. "We've already killed most of the them I think the two girlies and a warrior are left. Maybe.. maybe not." My beast and I shook with anger as our jaws snapped and soon they were snapping into the neck of  the foul smelling man.

Darin stepped forward from the rest of my men whom stood frozen in time as the watched the bloody battle take place in front of them. They got to see their king fight, and viscously kill three rogues.

Darin's wolf nudged mine with his nose as if to as let's keep going. But I stoped just as we Nagano to move her howl sounded out. Hers.  It was like a true alpha females howl. My beast rumbled with satisfaction as the sound vibrated through him pushing her power with it, letting everyone know who she was. My beast soon countered back with his own howl of power and surged forwards.