Chapter 10

I was watching Jason as he watched me, his breath was still uneven as he did. I couldn't tell if he was angry or just out of breath.

"Darin. Leave us." His voice was serious, all joking with his best friend was pushed aside. But as he spoke to Darin his eyes never left mine. I watched as Darin agreed before walking past our two motionless body's, even once he was out of sight and down the stairs we stayed unmoving.

Slowly closing his eyes, I each as he takes a deep inhale, before opening them again. I still said nothing keeping my face emotionless, Jason didn't show emotion either. After another five minutes of complete silence I decide to break it.

"I'm going home."

Well that was obviously not the right thing to say as I watch his emotion show through finally,  blazing anger.

"No."  It was now my turn to break and show my emotions.

"What do you mean no?" I asked calmly which was the complete opposite to what I was feeling.

"It means exactly what I'm telling you. No." He sounded smug, as if it was the only answer he needed to give.

"Why the hell not." I was pissed already and adding this on top of my hate for the feeling of being controlled it was only time before I would lash out.

"Because I'm not allowing you to. You're acting like a spoiled brat Ella." Backfiring his answer at me only increased the burning flame of anger within me to intensify.

"Oh yes because what ever you say goes, and what ever I want doesn't so that makes me a spoiled brat does it ?!" I yell at him, I was frustrated.

"Yes it does, why is it even when I asked you not to start a problem you go and upset the the alphas daughter! Why couldn't you of just kept your mouth shut!" Now we were both yelling, the feelings of hurt and anger swirled together inside creating a storm of emotion.

"Well then why don't you console her and make her your wife, after all your majesty I'm only good for one thing!" At the sound of the title his eyes turned black, I was sure the whole house could hear us. It was a loud, and angry conversation but it was about to increase at the Kings next words.

"So that's it. You're jealous over Lucinda?"

"Are you out if your god damn mind?! Why would I be jealous of some ill conceived bitch?"

"It's Obvious you're jealous of her and my past relationship. It's quite Pathetic of you Ella."

"Oh spar me your egotistical thoughts Jason. Know what? They're both right you deserve someone with rank. Someone who is equally so far up their own ass they don't realize just who they're treating like shit. I'm leaving. I'm going home." I was done I couldn't yell no more, my throat becoming hoarse.

With that I turn walking into my room slamming the door only to have it slam open indenting the wall.

"And what exactly is that suppose to mean Ella?"

"It means what I'm telling you." I gave him his own answer back at him. Smirking as I did so.

"Exactly you're acting like a child." He said crossing his arms.