CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5
K POV:

I open my eyes and see my ceiling. Well not my ceiling but the ceiling in the room Aleric gave me. I look toward the window and see the shades drawn tight. I stand up, wincing as the pain in my side and arm intensify as I do before crossing to the window and opening the shades. I hear a hiss and a 'bloody hell' as someone falls behind me. I turn around and see both the twins shielding their eyes some as they stand up.

"Kat?!?"

"No, Father Christmas."

"Oh very funny, ha ha. Yea go hav a lie down for three days an she wakes up jus as sarcastic as ever." (M)

"Three days?"

"Yeh luv, it's July 17th." (J)

July 17th, why is that date important to me....oh no. It's the day of the Order meeting. The one I'm supposed to report to before leaving for Transylvania. They'll think the worst if I don't check in. I turn to the twins, wincing as I turn too quickly and start yelling at them.

"I have to leave right now. Get me Aleric!"

"But luv you aren suppose to be outta bed yet." (M)

"Just do it!"

They both run out of the room as I yell and hiss at them. I quickly summon my things into my bag before slowly and painfully changing clothes. I hear someone come in just as I fasten my cloak on and my necklace from George around my neck.

"Katherine, you should not be out of bed."

"Doesn't matter right now. There's an Order meeting tonight. If I don't check in by tonight they'll think I'm dead. I won't let that happen Aleric. You have a fireplace hooked up to the floo network by chance?"

"Yes, but we don't have any floo powder."

"Got that covered."

"It's no use arguing with you, you get that from my side of the family I believe. Follow me."

I follow him out the room slowly as we walk back into the main room, the first room I was brought to when I arrived. Most the castle heard my yelling and have come to say goodbye. I hug Eliza and the twins before turning back to Aleric.

"I will still be accompanying you to Transylvania."

"I know. Take this, it's extra floo powder. Just floo to my house in two days."

"I will and you better not leave me behind child."

"I won't."

I go to step in the flames but then I remember the attack from the other night more clearly. What's more, I remember the woman that was attacked before me and I find myself turning back to the twins to find out her fate. Was she saved, was she bitten, or was she......dead?

"The woman she?"

"No luv, we were too late to save her but we took care of the wolves." (M)

"Who's pack did the wolves belong to?"

"No ones, but they were eaded to join one." (J)

"Fenrir Grayback in England. Most of the werewolves there have joined Lord Voldemort because he promised them power and freedom." (A)

"Of course he did."

I feel myself grow bitter with hatred and anger for werewolves, those stupid mutts, as I step into the green flames. I see the looks of concern from my new friends as they sense my pain, but I simply nod my head to say I'm fine. I catch Aleric's eye and I know he isn't pleased with me leaving so soon after being hurt but I have no real choice.

I put my blankest face on to hide the pain radiating in my left side and my arm. Even so, I can't help the wince that crosses my face as I throw the powder down, shouting out my destination. I can feel my body being pulled upward and back to England, all while it screams out in protest to me at the sudden movement.