Chapter 30

***************HOGSMEADE TRIP**********************
Kat's POV:

George did everything but feed me a fainting fancies to get me to agree to going to Hogsmeade this weekend. Scar and I both agree that with the course load we're both taking, the loads of homework, and undercover Order reports that we've been doing, we don't have time for a free day. However, we also know that if we don't take a break we're going to lose our minds faster than we normally would.

I haven't gotten to see George any more than I was the first few weeks of class, other than the full moon night and even then I spent the majority of the night hunting and we were only together for brief periods of time. Other than that, I rarely get to spend time with him alone. This weekend trip may be the only day for the next few weeks that we get to spend at least half of it together. I look at my outfit one more time in the mirror when I hear someone walk up behind me. Turning I see it's Scar and she looks ready to go and slightly annoyed I would add.

"Kat, ready to go meet the boys yet or what?" (Scar)

"Yeah Scar, do I look alright?" (K)

"You look fine now let's go before we're late." (Scar)

"Ok, ok. Hold your broomsticks." (K)

We both share a laugh as she rolls her eyes at me and we walk down and out the Hogwarts gate, after being checked by Filch to make sure that we had permission to leave. I force myself not to roll my eyes at him as he looks at the list and checks our names twice. Slimy, nasty, old git that he is. I will need to thank Fred for teaching me that word one day, it really is appropriate at times.

"So.....get Hermione's invitation to meet at the Hog's Head after meeting up with the boys?" (S)

"Yep, though Harry never did apologize for his outburst." (K)

"Stubborn as ever haha. Maybe he will later today. He has been dealing with the toad a lot more head on if you think about it." (S)

"I know but he needs to know that taking his anger out on his friends isn't going to do him or anyone any good." (K)

Scar agrees with me as we walk down the street of Hogsmeade. We walk past the Three Broomsticks and it's buzzing with so much noise I'm thankful we aren't meeting there. I'd have a headache in no time. Honeyduke's is just as loud as the Three Broomsticks if not louder, and I start getting antsy that the Hog's Head will be just as loud when I see them. Lee, Fred, and my George all standing outside Zonko's joke shop with large bags. Each of them looking into the other's bag smiling and chatting about a breeder sending them a Puffskein to breed from for Pygmy Puffs in another few months.

I can't help but shake my head at that. I know that they will sell like hot cakes if they can manage to breed healthy Pygmy Puffs. My only question is where they intend to breed them if school is still going on when they get the Puffskein. Not to mention, I'm slightly worried that they might accidently harm one of the little dears, and that is something that I will not allow. Even if I have to hex the boys.

Scar and I walk up unnoticed but only for about a second as George looks up at me. Before I even have a chance to say hi, he's kissing me as if he hasn't seen me in weeks. Well.......I guess we could both argue that we haven't really seen each other. I smile into the kiss and feel my hands go around his neck as Fred moans, Lee whistles, and Scar laughs at us. The kissing seems to go on forever until Fred breaks it up.

"Alright you two love owls, stop snogging or we'll miss it. Let's go, you can get a room after." (F)

I stop a giggle as we walk towards the Hog's Head and as we draw near it I realize that Hermione picked a good spot for the meeting. As we walk in I count a total of four patrons that weren't students currently sitting in the bar. I look around as we walk in and realize that I know almost everyone here. Neville, Dean, Lavender, the Patil twins, Cho and one of her minions or friends, Luna, Katie, Alicia, Angelina, the Creevey brothers, Ernie, Justin, Hannah, Susan, Anthony, Michael, Terry, Ginny, and another guy.