Chapter 2

I wake up and check my phone, seeing it is 10 in the morning. I decide to get up and walk to my closet. I pick out an outfit and head to my bathroom. I quickly hop in the shower after taking my clothes off and wash my hair and body. 

I get out and dry off. 

I put on my underwear and bra. I then put on my Nirvana t-shirt, my light wash high-waisted jean shorts, I tuck in my shirt into my shorts and walk into my room. I grab my black and red checkered flannel and slip my arms through it, leaving it un-buttoned. 

I brush my hair out, dry it, then straighten it. I grab my black and white high top vans and walk out of my room. I walk downstairs and see Madison walking around the kitchen on the phone.

Shes wearing a black crop top, jean shorts, maroon vans, and a white and black checkered flannel. 

She looks at me and smiles, hanging up the phone. "We got the job!" She squeals. We have a small dance party. I couldn't be happier.

Jordan's POV

"Guys! Two girls are coming in about 15 minutes!! Be presentable. Well actually I don't care, their gonna be working here so it doesn't really matter." I hear Adam yell from his office. 

I continue editing a video for Red, but I can't help but think what the girls will be like. Adam put a empty desk beside mine and brought two monitors and hooked them up. Looks like one of the girls will be working for Red.

Cassidy's POV

I grab a granola bar for breakfast, seeing as we have 10 minutes to get there, and rush out the door with Maddie. We get in the car and Madison starts it. By the way, we bought a black for fusion. I plug my phone into the aux cord and the first song that comes on is "Message Man" by Twenty One Pilots. This is Maddie and I's favorite song, so we sing along to it the whole way there.

Once we pull up to the building, we see a guy who looks around our age. Madison gets out first and I follow behind her, seeing as she was the one talking on the phone. 

"Hey! You must be Adam. I'm Madison." Maddie smiles, shaking his hand. He nods, smiling, "And you must be Cassidy," He shakes my hand. "Yep, that's me," I smile up at him. Good lord he is so tall.

"Well, follow me girls." We follow behind him, into the office. As we walk in, a red headed guy walks up to us holding a camera, filming I'm guessing.

"And looks out these are the two new girls joining us. Cassidy," he points the camera at me, "Who will be working for me," I smile and wave at the camera, Adam told me his name is Red. Red then points the camera to Madison, "And this pretty lady will be working for that dweeb" Red then points the camera towards Adam, causing me to laugh.

Adam introduces us to the people who aren't editing videos. Apparently there is Corey and Jordan left. Adam takes us over to Corey first, who has finished editing and introduces us. 

"Hi! I'm Cassidy," I smile at him. Literally everyone here is taller than me. It's annoying honestly.

Jordan's POV

"Hi! I'm Cassidy,"

Now that's a voice I'll never forget..

Cassidy's POV

After talking to Corey for a few more minutes, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Before I get the chance to turn around, I hear a male voice whisper in my ear, "Guess who."

My. Heart. Drops.

------------------------

Ok, I know I said this chapter would be longer, but I'm really, really tired. Soo I'll right a lot more tomorrow. Mkay byee. :*