Chapter 18

Cassidy's POV

After they finally let me out of the hospital, we decide to go shopping. But just Jordan, Maddie, Ross, and I. Everyone went to the house to get everything ready.

The first place we go to is the car seats. We pick out a leopard print new born car seat that has a cushion that goes around the outside of their head to support it. The seat also has cute little curtains that you can untie and it covers the light from the baby's eyes. J puts it in the cart and we head towards the beds. 

Maddie picks out a cute crib that attaches to Jordan and I's bed. 

Next is the clothes

Next is the clothes. Ross goes to the footie's and when he comes back, he is holding a sloth footie. I laugh, seeing as it's relevant to his minecraft skin. He put's it in the cart. I see a onesie that says 'I'm cute. Mom's hot. Dad's lucky.' I laugh and also put that in the cart with a pair of black leggings. 

Jordan comes back holding an outfit. The onesie says 'Daddy's princess' with a cute black too-too. He has a white onesie that says 'I have Daddy wrapped around my tiny fingers' and Daddy and my tiny fingers are in hot pink cursive. Another white onesie that says 'My heart belongs to Daddy' in light pink with pink polka-dot leggings and a little leopard print headband. Maddie comes back holding a lot of onesies. One is a black that says 'Hello, I'm new here' in white writing, another says 'I'm acting my age, what's your excuse?' with black polka-dot leggings. And there's a lot more.

The last thing we need is the formula. I get her different sized bottles and a good baby formula. Jordan gets bibs and Maddie goes to look at diaper bags. She comes back with a leopard print one to match the car seat. It has 3 slots on the outside for the bottles. 

We head to check out.

--------------------

I go up to my room and wait on all the baby stuff, seeing as nobody will let me help them. Jordan brings the crib up and I start to build that. 

Maddie comes up with the clothes and walks in my closet, organizing everything. I laugh to myself and continue on the crib. "Maddie, how do you like the name, Mya?" I ask. She nods fast, "Yes! That is adorable. I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt!" she shrieks. I giggle, "Well, you better believe it. We will have a new little bean in the house in about 8 months. I stand up, putting the crib into place, and walk downstairs. 

I walk into the living room, where everyone is at. I ask them the same question I asked Maddie, and they all agree. 

"Are you guys gonna let me go back to the office tomorrow?" I ask, sitting down by Jordan. "I guess," J sighs. "And, you get to be in one of the videos. Tomorrow is video shooting day." Adam chuckles. "Oh! And Alesa is dropping of Mason, so that will be fun. You'll get to practice. As long as you don't kill my child." Adam says the last part in a panicked voice, kidding though. I laugh, "It'll be fine. I wont kill your kid. I'm honestly hurt that you think of me that way, Adam." 

I hug Jordan, pretending to cry and he goes along with it. "Adam! How dare you make her cry! She can't be stressed out! It's bad for the baby!" J exclaims. I try my best not to laugh as Adam runs over to me. "I'm so sorry! I was just kidding!" he says. I continue to 'cry' until Maddie walks in. 

"Don't fall for it, Adam," She casually says, walking into the kitchen, Red following behind her. I laugh and sit up.

Madison's POV (Didn't see that one coming, did ya?;)

I lean on the counter, facing Red. He walks up to me, "What's wrong, babe?" he asks, looking worried. "Nothi- it's just, I've always wanted to be a mom and Jordan and Cassidy look so happy together. And while we were at the hospital, I always got sick in the morning. So I had a nurse take some of my blood and test it. Turns out, I'm pregnant. I got pregnant two days before Cass did. So we are going to have our babies around the same time. The only difference is, we are having a boy." I look Red in the eyes the whole time I say this.

It takes him a minute to process everything, and when he does, a huge smile spreads across his face. He hugs me and I cry tears of joy, wrapping my arms around his neck, loosely. He pulls away, looking worried, "What's wrong? Did I do something?" He asks in a panicked voice. I giggle as he wipes my tears away, "No, no. It's just the hormones, and I'm just really, really happy." I smile.

Red drags me back into the living room. "I'm gonna be a dad." Red says. "And I'm gonna be a mom." I finish. 

Everybody runs and hugs us, Cassidy the first one. We basically have one big group hug.

"Ok, so. While we were at the hospital, I had my blood tested. Turns out, I got pregnant two days before Cassidy. And we are having a boy. Which means 3 babies in the office! Poor Mya is the youngest, and only baby girl." I giggle, looking at Cassidy, who is smiling ear to ear. 

"Ok! Baby names time!" Red says, pulling everyone to sit in a circle on the floor. We think for a little bit, and Red finally comes up with one. "What about Noah?" he asks. Everyone agrees. I actually really like that name. 

8 months to go.

------------------------

I think I might write another chapter today.