Chapter 7

Cassidy's POV

I'm editing another video awkwardly and so is Jordan, but he's acting like nothing ever happened. I see Adam and Red walk in. 

Adam comes over to Jordan and I, patting Jordan on the shoulder, "Oh god.." Jordan mumbles. I act like I'm editing, but I'm actually listening to them. "Jordan, you have seven seconds to do your best impersonation of Tarzan!" Adam blurts out. Jordan stands up and makes sounds, acting like hes swinging from vines.

"TIMTAM!!" I yell and run over to Tim when I see him. I give him a hug as I haven't seen him since this morning. I talk to Tim for a couple more minutes and he pulls out his vlogging camera.

"Hey so I'm now in the office with Cass," I wave at the camera, "And the other people are doing the 7 second challenge." Tim finishes pointing the camera at them. I watch them, staying out of the shot, and I notice Jordan isn't there. I feel somebody turn me around.

"Ok, so, Red invited us to go on a double date with him and Madison. So we are going and your my date." He smiles down at me sheepishly. I roll my eyes and turn back around, Tim got seven seconds to open a window and scream out of it. "But this windows don't open!" Tim argued, "I don't care, try." Adam laughed.

------------------------

Madison, Red, Jordan, and I walked out to the car, we got let out early for our date. It's 4 now and the date doesn't start until 6, giving us 2 hours to get ready. 

We drop Red and Jordan off at their places and head to ours. 

I turn off the car and we hop out and walk in our house. I run up stairs so I can get ready. I take my hair out of the two french braids I put them in this morning and turn on my straightener. I slip off my converse, sit in front of my body mirror, and start on my hair.

After that's done, I walk to my closet to pick out a outfit. Madison said we where going to the movies then getting pizza and coming back here. Madison suggested we should twin, and I though it was a cute idea, so I agreed.

I slipped on my white Adidas sweater, black ripped skinny jeans, and my white Adidas

I slipped on my white Adidas sweater, black ripped skinny jeans, and my white Adidas. I then walk to my bathroom and brush my teeth.

I check my phone and see its 5:56. I slip my phone back into my back pocket and walk into Madison's room. She has a black Adidas sweater on, white ripped skinny jeans, and black Adidas. She has her hair curled and looks pretty nervous.

I give her a reassuring smile, "You ready?" She takes a deep breath, closing her eyes for a couple seconds before reopening them, "Yea" she says confidently, returning the smile. 

I think I'm fine, but when me and Madison walk out of her room, I see Jordan and Red at the bottom of the stairs. I bite the inside of my cheek and walk down the stairs, staring down at my feet. I suddenly feel self conscious. 

I look back up, blushing, and see Jordan staring at me. Why am I so nervous?

"You look.. Beautiful." Jordan smiles, looking me up and down. I giggle, "Jordan, I'm in a sweat shirt and jeans, not a dress and heels." He gives me a blank look, "Ok, and? You are beautiful, dress or sweat pants. Cassidy you look gorgeous, and don't think for a second you aren't." I smile and hug him tightly.

----------------------

"For tickets to see The Conjuring 2, please." Jordan hands the clerk the money in exchange for the tickets. 

It's now 6:39. The movie theater was about 20 minutes away from our house, plus there was traffic. 

Two guys where checking me out, and Jordan saw. He grabbed my hand protectively, pulling me closer to him. I smile to myself and look up at him, his jaw is clenched and hes staring straight ahead. We walk into the room thing where the movie is playing and sit down.

The movie has been playing for about 40 minutes and its creepy. I'm now cuddled up to Jordan as is Maddie, but with Red. A scary part comes up and I gasp, jumping. Jordan chuckles. I fell asleep 30 minutes later. I am exhausted. 

I feel my body being lifted, causing my eyes to open. I look up and see Jordan. "Jordan?" I whisper. "Hey, your awake." He smiles, looking down at me. He sets me down gently and holds my hand, I lay my head on his shoulder as we walk back to the car.

------------------

Jordan, Madison, Red and I walk up to our rooms, Red and Maddie going in her room, Jordan and I in mine. 

I walk to my closet and grab a pair of my black fluffy pajama shorts and put those on after taking my jeans off. I take off my shoes and replace them with white fluffy socks. Jordan is already laying down so I crawl in beside him. I lay my head on his bare chest and his arm wraps around my waist.

I look up at him, seeing his eyes closed. Assuming he's asleep, I lean up and kiss his lips slowly. He grabs my face, kissing me back. The kiss ends a few seconds later.

I lay my head back on his chest as he starts playing with my hair.

"Jordan?" I ask, seeing if he's awake.

"Hmm?" He hums in response.

"I.. I think I love you."