Chapter 15

A/N Tomorrow is Friday. Bless.

Cassidy's POV

My eyes slowly open and adjust to the light. I look over at Jordan and kiss his face all over until he finally wakes up, pulling me on top of him.

"Hi," I whisper, looking from his eyes to lips. "Hi," he whispers back, sitting up while kissing me, I'm still on his lap. "I. Love. You," Jordan says between kisses. I giggle, "I love you so, so much more." I smile, kissing him, again. 

I get up and walk to my laptop, playing a playlist on Spotify. I walk over to my mirror, sit down, and begin straightening my hair. Jordan walks behind me and sits down, his legs spread out lazily.

As I'm singing the lyrics, Adam busts through the door, and of course, vlogging. I stand up and walk behind him, into my closet. He follows me, "Ah, here we have a wild Cassidy in her natural habitat. The closet." Adam says in an Australian accent, pointing the camera at me. I glance at him and begin dancing and lip syncing to the music, causing him to laugh. "Ok, I'm going back downstairs. You two hurry everybody is awake. Just waiting on you." Adam huffs like a child, walking out of the room.

I throw on my sweater that says 'Bah Hum Bug' and change my blue socks to white ones as with my shorts. I look semi-ok. I turn off the music, grab the present aka the pregnancy announcement, and walk downstairs with Jordan. 

Everybody's on the floor, by the Christmas tree, there's also a tri-pod with a camera on it, recording. I guess Adam's vlogging everything? Who am I kidding, I mean, it's Adam we're talking about here. Jordan and I sit down, "About time. What did you guys do? Christmas sex?" Max asks, rolling his eyes. Jordan smirks, wiggling his eyebrows at Max. I gasp and hit both of them with a pillow. 

-----------------------

After everybody opens their presents, ours is the last one. "Ok, this is to all of you." I smile, placing it in the middle. They all agree for Ross to open it, so he does. "This is very thoughtful you guys, but I don't think any of us can fit in this." Ross says. "Ok, smart-ass read it." I laugh. He smiles, "Ok, it says, 'Achievement Unlocked.." he stops, gasping. "What is it?! Read it Ross!!" Max yells. I grab Jordan's hand. "Ok, sheesh. 'Achievement Unlocked, new character created.'"  

Everybody screams in excitement, including Max. I smile as they all hug and congratulate me. I'm so glad everybody is happy about me being pregnant, rather than disappointed. 

--------------------------------

We all decide to go out to eat at some fancy restaurant. I run upstairs and hop in the shower. Once I'm finished, I get out and blow dry my hair, like usual. I curl my hair and add light make-up. 

I walk in my closet, picking out an outfit. I put on a black sweater and some skinny jeans. I put on my all black vans and head downstairs, waiting on everybody.

---------------------------

 We walk into the restaurant and a waitress leads us to an open table. I sit between Jordan and Ross, we all look through the menu.  

I look around the restaurant, admiring the paintings on the walls. It's kind of fancy here. My eyes land on a male figure. I drop my menu and my body starts shaking. It can't be him, I know its not. "I'll be back," I stand up, walking to the bathroom. 

I place my hands on the sink, trying to calm my shaking. I close my eyes, my head low. Someone comes in, but I ignore them.

"Hey, beautiful. Miss me?" he holds my hips still, whispering every word in my ear. My eyes snap open and I look at him through the mirror.

"Aiden??" I ask.

He smiles that evil smile I fell in love with so long ago.. That's the last thing I see before he holds a rag over my mouth. I fight to keep my eyes open, but they slowly close.

--------------------------

Yes I'm putting Ethan and Aiden in the book. Don't judge. I love Teen Wolf.