Chapter 5

I don't feel like doing anything. But my phone says otherwise.

I groan and sit up, turning my alarm on my phone. I stand up and head to my bathroom. I strip off my clothes, turn the shower as hot as it will go, and get in.

After I'm done, I wrap a towel around my hair and body. I pick up my toothbrush and brush my teeth, I grab mouth wash and rinse the toothpaste in my mouth out. 

I walk back into my room and take my hair down from the towel. I brush my hair out then part it down the middle, doing two french braids.

I take off my towel and put on a bra and underwear. I put on a white tank top then a thin grey sweat shirt. I put on a pair of my pink skinny jeans, my fake nerd glasses, and slip on my converse. I walk into Madison's room, seeing shes still asleep. Wait, who's in her bed with her?

Awww!!

Madison's POV

Ok, last night I had Red sneak in so he could spend the night with me. I only had him sneak in because I didn't know how Cassidy would act. All we did was watch movies and cuddle, nothing major.

I woke up when I heard a camera click. Are you serious?! 

I snap my eyes open and look up, seeing Cassidy stand over Red and I with her phone in hand, smirking. I look down and realize Reds hands are wrapped securely around my waist.

I flip Cassidy off and she returns it, giggling as she walks out. I turn around so I'm facing Red, still in his arms. After watching him sleep peacefully for about for more minutes, I poke his cheek.

"Hi" he whispers in his raspy morning voice. I melt, "Hi" I whisper back, smiling as his eyes flutter open. He grins and looks down at my lips, just as hes about to kiss me, I put my hand over his mouth. "Nope, I have morning breath," I laugh and run to the bathroom, hearing him run after me. 

I grab my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it, scrubbing my teeth. Red wraps his arms around my waist and watches me through the mirror as I continue brushing my teeth. I rinse my mouth and turn around, pecking his lips.

"Ok, get out. I wanna take a shower!" I pout. He chuckles and does as I asked, shutting the door behind him. 

I smile to myself. I might be in love with this kid. 

Cassidy's POV

I'm sitting on my bed when I almost have a heart attack. Red literally bursts through my door. 

"Rude!" I glare at Red. "Shush child, I gotta tell you something." Red paces around my room. "Ok your literally only one year older!" I pout. "That and I'm way taller" "Well sorry I can't control my height!" we argue.

"Anyways, I sort of kinda like Madison.." He whispers the last part, but I heard it clearly. I squeal and jump up and down. "Yes!! Ok, um, you need to ask her out!!" I smile at him.

"Cass I can't!! What if she doesn't like me? What if I get rejected? What if she friend zones me?!" Red panics with his hands on his head, still pacing. I step in front of him and put my hands on his shoulders. "Red, calm down." i look in his eyes, "She literally loves you, idiot. She doesn't just let her 'guy friends' sleep in bed with her. Let alone kiss her! Now shut up and calm down!" I say as calmly as possible.

He pull me into a hug, which surprises me. I hug him back. No, I don't like Red, he's just like the older brother I never had. And I'm positive he sees me as his little sister. "Thinks, Cass. I'm glad you and Maddie came here." I smile, "Anytime bro." We pull away from the hug.

Red and I walk to the kitchen.

"And here we have a wild Madison in her natural habitat," I say in a Australian accent as I record her on Snap chat. I stop recording and post it to my story, also sending it to everyone in the office. 

Red and Maddie grab a banana, peeling it. I start another recording and the two run to the door in a monkey position, like crouched down and there arms hanging. Red returns to normal, "Ok, but we really need to go to work." he says in a funny voice while taking a big bite of his banana. I laugh and send the snap to everybody in the office again.

I grab the keys since it's my turn to drive and we all walk to the car. After where all in and buckled, Red asks, "Hey, Jordan needs a ride. Think we could pick him up?" "Sure!" 

Red puts Jordan's address into the GPS and I start driving and follow the directions. Once we get there, I pull into his driveway. He comes out wearing a black t shirt with a black and red checkered flannel with black skinny jeans and a black beanie. He has his hands in his pockets and is grinning at me. I give him a small smi-

Madison snaps her finger in front of my face, "Cassidy! Hellooo?? Earth to Cass." I jump and look at her, "Yep? What?" I say while blushing. She laughs and Jordan gets in the car. He greets us with a "hello" dragging out the o. I smile and check if cars are coming before backing out. 

Madison turns up the radio and plugs her phone into the aux cord. She plays 'Never Be Like You' by Flume. This is my favorite song, partly because it somehow reminds me of Jordan. (This is the best song, listen to it if you haven't.)

Madison and I sing along to it and I already know the boys are recording us. 

'I'm only human, can't you see, I made a mistake, please just look me in my face, tell me everything is ok.' I sing while looking in the rear view mirror at Jordan. He isn't looking in the mirror, but at me instead.

---------------

I pull into the parking lot and park the car. Red and Maddie walk in front of Jordan and I, holding hands. I stare at there fingers interlocked, that is until I feel Jordan's hand grab mine. I look up at him to see he is staring straight ahead as if nothing happened. I allow my hand to relax in his.

I know somebody is behind us because I hear a camera click. I ignore it and my phone dings, signaling I received a snap.

I unlock my phone and see it's from Tim. He took a picture of me and Jordan. I laugh and show Jordan. He smiles, "Tim, send me that." he turns his head so Tim could hear him. 

I smile, laying my head on Jordan's shoulder.

-----------------

Heyyy! Ok, I know I didn't write about their work today at the office, only because I gotta get ready to get my nails done. So work day will be next chapter. Byee. :*