Chapter 13

You have no idea how happy I am to be writing.

-------------------

Cassidy's POV

We begin to decorate the Christmas tree we got the other day at target. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I can't wait!

Adam set up the camera to do a time lapse for part of the vlog. I was currently in sweats with Jordan's shirt on, I wasn't camera ready. I go to change but I'm pulled back by Jordan. "Babe, you look cute. Please don't change." I sigh, standing back up. 

I sit on the ground and start separating the tree limbs from the metal branch thing. This is the boring part, but with all of us, it should be a lot easier. 

----------

*2 Hours Later*

After building and decorating the tree, we are finally finished. 

Jordan pulls me towards him as we watch the tree light up. I kiss him, smiling. Everybody is enjoying each others company, that is until Tim speaks up, "Well this is boring." He turns around and walks up to his room, going to sleep I'm assuming. 

Red, Madison, Max, Jess, and Ross go to bed 10 minutes later. 

I see Jordan watching me closely as I scroll through twitter. I turn my phone off, sitting it on the counter. "What??" I giggle, looking over at him. He walks over to me, taking my hand. He pulls me up the stairs and into my room, shutting and locking the door behind us. Oh.

---------------------------------

I wake up cuddled up to Jordan, our legs tangled and his arms wrapped around my waist. Last night was amazing to say the least. I think I really, really love this boy.

I unwrap myself from Jordan and walk straight to my bathroom and take a hot shower. I scrub my body and hair completely clean. 

I get out, wrapping a towel around my body. I brush through my hair, then straighten it. I then wash my face and brush my teeth. I walk back into my room and see Jordan smiling, still laying where I left him. I giggle and walk in my closet, picking out an outfit. I throw on a pair of fresh underwear and a clean bra.

While I'm getting ready, I allow last nights events play through my head. I put on my black hoodie that says 'Santa's My Homie'. I realize something..

 "J, did we use protection last night?" I bite on my nails nervously. His smile drops and he turns his attention to the wall. "You have got to be kidding.." I whisper, running my hands through my hair.

I call the clinic and see if there is an opening. The lady tells me there is one in 40 minutes, so I book the appointment. Jordan gets ready while I finish getting dressed. I throw on black leggings that have white outlines of reindeer on them. I put on my converse when I realize I'm shaking. 

Jordan runs over to me and pulls me into a long hug, rubbing my back. "J, what if we get so much hate for this? My parents are going to be so mad!" "Shhh, baby we will be ok. I promise." He whispers and kisses the top of my head. "We will get through this. Plus we don't even know if you are pregnant yet."

I look up at him, "Even if I am pregnant, I'm glad I will be have it with you." I smile and allow a tear to roll down my cheek. I go on my tip toes and kiss him sweetly.

I grab his hand and we walk down the stairs. Jordan grabs the keys and I tell Ross we are going out, hoping he will tell the others. I don't feel like getting questioned right now. Jordan and I hop in the car and we drive off to the doctors office, one of my hands holding Jordan's free one, and my other resting on my stomach, rubbing little circles.

------------------

Jordan and I walk back to the room when we hear my name called. The doctor comes in soon after,  "Hi Cassidy! How are ya today?" He smiles. I try my best to return it, "Well, I think I'm pregnant. But I'm not positive. It is probably to early for a test to tell, so I was wanting to get blood work done to check and see if I'm pregnant." He nods and calls a nurse in for the blood. Jordan holds my hand the whole time. 

About 30-40 minutes later, the doctor returns holding some papers. He reads over them until he finally speaks.

"Congratulations, Jordan and Cassidy,

You're pregnant."

---------------------

;)