Chapter 21

Cassidy's POV

*a few days later*

Ross and Barney are the only ones here right now. Well, besides Maddie, Red, and Jordan. 

I'm in the middle of talking when there is a sharp pain in my stomach. I wince and stand up, hoping it will make the pain go away, or at least subside. I grip onto the little table by Maddie's bed, squeezing my eyes shut. 

Jordan rushes over to me, supporting my back with one hand and holding my hand with the other. 

I feel liquid trickle down my leg. Oh god.

"My water just broke." I look up at J. "Somebody, go get a nurse and tell her." I say calmly. The nurse comes in with a wheel chair and I sit down, grabbing my hospital bag. They rush me to the room beside Maddie's. Jordan helps me get into a hospital gown and then into bed.

A couple minutes later, a doctor comes in. The same one Maddie had, "Hi, Dr. Palls!" I smile sheepishly. "Ah, I see. It's your turn, huh?" She smiles, putting gloves on. I just giggle. She looks down there, "Um, nurse, I need you to get an O.R ready." Dr. Palls says.

"Cassidy, I can see your babies feet. I should only see it's head right now. You won't be able to deliver naturally, so we need to take you in for a c-section. Do you understand?" I nod, speechlessly. 

I look up at Jordan with tears in my eyes. He wipes them away. "Babe, it's ok. Everything will be ok. The baby is just facing the wrong way." J reassures. I nod.

-----------------

An hour later everything is ready. My stomach is numbed and they are about to make the incision. Jordan is sitting by my head, playing with my hair, focused on my stomach. 

Before I know it, Mya is out!

"Why isn't my baby crying?!" I yell. "Jordan, what's going on?" I rush. He looks down at me, "It's ok-" Jordan starts, but is interrupted. 

Hearing my baby cry brings tears to my eyes. They bring her over to me and place her on my chest. "Hi, baby. I've been wanting to meet you for so long." Jordan whispers, kissing Mya's forehead and then mine. The nurse smiles at us, but then takes Mya again, just to make sure she's ok.  

I smile and Jordan kisses me. After the Doctors close me up, they take me back to my room. 

The nurse wheels Mya in, in that little bed thing. Jordan picks her up gently, cradling her. I smile and take a picture, edit it, and set it as my wall paper. I click on twitter and post it to there, tagging Jordan. 

Maddie and Red come in a couple of minutes later. Maddie is holding Noah while Red pushes her in the wheel chair. Red stops when he sees Mya. He walks over to J and does the 'gimme' hands.

"Oh my goodness! Come to uncle Red, come to uncle Red!" He says, making everybody laugh. I face Maddie and start talking to her. "I had to have a c-section." I sigh pulling the cover up to my shoulders. She frowns, "But it was all worth it, though." I agree with her, looking and Jordan and Red playing with Mya. Red lets her hold his pinky, "Oh my, she's gotta grip." 

I smile, reaching for her. They get the hint and hand her to me, gently. 

"J, will you make her a bottle?" I say sweetly, since Mya is starting to get fussy. Red also makes one for Noah. 

Maddie and I feed the babies, then burp them. 

I cannot believe Maddie and I had our babies around the same time. Life simply couldn't get any better.