Chapter 10

Sorry for not updating in a while! But I've had writers block, and school.

---------------

Cassidy's POV

It's been a couple of months since I've come back. I've learned to ignore the hate, and focus on the positive. But, then there's Jordan..

He acts like hes ok, but I know he's not.. He's gotten a lot of hate and I caught him reading them once. 

I listen to Jordan's heartbeat as he rubs my back. "Cass?" Jordan whispers, I hum in response. "Could you maybe stay with me for a couple days? Seeing as we are on vacation?" I nod, smiling.

I go to get up, only to be pulled right back down on Jordan's chest. He hugs me tightly and I giggle, "Babe, I have to go get stuff if I'm gonna be staying here" he pouts his lip out and looks down at me, "You could always wear my clothes" his pout turns into a grin. I giggle, "Fineee! But I need a shower."

He pecks my lips and lays me down beside him, getting up. When he turns around, he's holding a Yoda onesie. The hood has Yoda shaped ears on it! I shriek in excitement and snatch it from him, he laughs. I skip to his bathroom, shut the door, take off my clothes, and hop in the shower.

When I'm done, I dry my hair and body completely. I throw my hair in a messy bun and slip into the onesie. I walk out to Jordan's room, seeing him on his bed, in his Darth Vader onesie, on his phone. I quickly pull out my own and take a picture.

He looks over at me and laughs. I walk over to him, smiling proudly. "Hey, wanna go to the office and annoy them?" I check my phone. seeing it is 10:26. I nod, "Everybody should be there, maybe we should record it for Office Antics?" I smile mischievously. 

I get the camera and lay back down on Jordan so we will both fit in the frame. "Hey guys," I start, smiling at the camera, "Today will be a day in the life of meee! Starring Jordan," I giggle. "Anyways, we are going to go and annoy people at the office, even though it's our day off. Oh! And we are going in our onesies!" I smile cheekily. I didn't notice, but Jordan was staring at me the whole time instead of the camera. He starts planting small kisses all over my face, "J, stop" I giggle, turning off the camera. 

-----------------

I'm really tired, so I will right the rest tomorrow. Ily and stay cute :*