Chapter 3

Cassidy's POV

I turn around and see the owner of the arms wrapped around my waist. My thoughts where correct, it's Jordan.

"Wow, Cass, you have changed a lot." he smirks. God, I didn't miss him one bit. I take his arms off of my waist and glare at him. "It's Cassidy. You lost nickname privileges when you started bullying me."

I walk away from him and head to Red's office.

"Hey Red, where is my desk?" I smile. "Oh! Hey, have you met Jordan yet?" I nod. "Well, the empty desk beside his is now yours." Oh fantastic. 

I head over to my desk and see that Madison's desk is by Corey's. That lucky son of a gun. I get to deal with Jordan while she has fun with Corey! This is just amazing. Yea, note the sarcasm.

I sit down in my spin chair as I see Jordan out of the corner of my eye doing circles in his chair. I roll my eyes and get to work on editing the video Red has scheduled for. Maddie and I got here later than everyone else, so the whole time we're editing the others are goofing around. And Jordan won't stop annoying me I swear.. 

"Finished" I sigh to myself. "About time!" Jordan exclaims. I then hear Jordan tell me to hold on, but I'm confused. 

All of a sudden, my chair is ripped from my desk, with me still in it. I squeal, "Jordan stop!!" He continues laughing as he runs me down the halls.

"RED!! HELPPP!! ADAM?! MADDIE?! ANYBODY!!" I giggle out of excitement. Red comes running in, holding a camera.

"Aww, look at the two lovebirds!" Red coo's. I continue laughing as Jordan returns me to my desk.

I stand up and stop laughing, "Yea! Thanks for the help! I appreciate it!" I say playfully. "C'mon, it was to funny," Adam and Tim keep laughing. 

"Guys go to the meeting room! I wanna do a video with all of us" Adam says and we all do.

He pulls out a bag of some sort of pepper, not telling us what we are filming. Jordan has the smart idea to sit beside me, but luckily I've got Madison to my left. Adam sets up the camera.

"Hey guys! I'm here with the office, and we have two new additions to the family!" Adam gestures to Madison and I, "I'm Madison" she smiles at the camera, "And this is Cassidy," Jordan speaks for me, pressing our cheeks together. I push him away and wipe off my face, "Eww I got Jordan germs!" I exclaim playfully, causing everybody to laugh. Jordan crosses his arms and pouts.

Adam chuckles, "And today, we are doing the ghost pepper challenge. Well, all you have to do is take a bite of this very, very hot pepper, and whoever goes the longest without milk wins." You see, I like spicy things and I am very competitive. So this could be a easy win for me.

Adam gives us each one pepper. Barney gets the timer ready and counts down from 3. When he starts it, I pop the whole pepper into my mouth and so does Jordan, the others only took half. I don't feel anything until 5 seconds later and it hits my mouth like a truck.

I feel like I have to beat Jordan for some reason, and he's kept a straight face so far, and so have I. We look at each other and burst out laughing, just how we used to in elementary school..

"What is wrong with them?" Barney asks and everybody shrugs. 

I finally manage to swallow the pepper and it gets 10 time hotter. Everybody else has drank milk, meaning they lost, besides Jordan, Red, Madison, and I. Red is just a mess, he's on the floor and literally crying. I can't stop laughing, but I feel bad for him. 

"Red, I'm so sorry for laughing but I can't help it" I say with a serious face, but then immediately start laughing again. 

Madison grabs the milk and fills her cup, almost drinking it before Red grabs it out of her hand, drinking it himself. Madison scolds him and gets another cup, fills it, and gulps the milk down. 

Madison's POV 

After Red and I lost, it left Jordan and Cassidy competing against each other. Jordan used to bully Cass, but I honestly think it was because he secretly liked her. Cassidy used to like him, too. How do I know? Well, she told me. Duh.

"Ok! It's actually getting hot in here." Jordan says, taking off his jacket. "How about if I win, Cass, you have to give me a kiss. And if you win, I will buy us donuts for a week." Everybody nods in acceptance, except for Cass.

"C'mon Cass, it's just a kiss." Jordan begs.

Cassidy's POV

Ok, literally everything in my body is telling me no. But for some reason..

"Ok fine!" I say. Oh god, what did I just do. I look at Madison nervously and she is smiling at me, I roll my eyes and another minute or two goes by.

"I can't take it anymore!" I quickly pour myself a glass of milk and chug it down. Jordan smirks and takes the milk from me, doing the same. After our mouths cool down, Adam starts recording again.

"Ok, Cass lost and Jordan won. So you know what this means.." he wiggles his eyebrows, causing me to laugh

Jordan grabs my waist and pulls me towards him quickly, the whole room goes quiet.

 I look down from his eyes to his lips, that is until our lips collide, moving in perfect sync, I can feel the butterflies in my stomach fly around. My hands, out of instinct, go behind his neck, pulling him down closer to me, the whole room is silent. This lasts 10 more seconds until I pull away, everybody cheers.

 I hide my face in Jordan's chest out of embarrassment and his arms wrap around me as he rests his head on mine, he chuckles, "I missed you, Cass."

Ok, maybe I did miss him a little..