Chapter 16

Cassidy's POV

My eyes flutter open and I look around, finding myself in a basement. My mouth is taped shut and my arms and legs are tied to the chair I'm sitting in. I look over at the stairs, seeing whom I think to be Aiden, walking down them.

He walks over to me, taking the tape off, "Aiden?" I whisper. He smirks, evilly, "Still can't tell us apart, can you?"

You see, Aiden used to be really nice and sweet. That is until I kissed his twin brother, Ethan, at a party, which I was really drunk at. Aiden is very jealous, so you can imagine how upset he got when he saw us. He said he forgave me, but I guess not. He got super abusive. He could be nice, but if I did one wrong thing, hell would break loose. 

"Ethan, please, don't do this.." I whisper, tears rolling down my face.

Jordan's POV

Madison went to check on Cass, seeing she hasn't been back for over 30 minutes. 

-------------------

Well, now Madison hasn't been back for 10 minutes. We all run to the bathroom and neither of them are in there. Red and I are both crying, the others have no idea what to do.

Cassidy's POV

I groan when the door opens, letting light in. They throw a girl in. "Hello?" I croak out. She crawls over to me, hugging me. She finally speaks, "Cass, it's Maddie. I came to check on you when someone grabbed me, too." All I can do is cry, hugging her tighter.

"Do you know who kidnapped us?" We let go of each other. I nod my head in shame, "My ex boyfriend and his twin brother. Their names are Ethan and Aiden." 

Speak of the devils, "There are people outside!" Aiden panics. Madison and I look at each other, smiling with relief. I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my stomach, causing me to pass out. The last thing I hear before I'm completely out is

"Stop! She's pregnant!!"

--------------

Oohhh, cliff hanger ;) I know this chapter is extremely short, compared to the other chapters anyways. But, I figured I wouldn't make ya'll wait any longer.