Chapter 8

Cassidy's POV

*Flash back*

"I.. I think I love you.."

"I think I love you, too."

---------------------

I wake up to a empty bed, causing me to frown. I rub the sleep out of my eyes as I walk down stairs.

As I'm pulling my hair in a messy bun, walking through the living room, the smell of bacon hits me. I walk in the kitchen and see Red sitting on a high chair thing at the island. "Hi," I murmur to Red. I look to see who is at the stove, finding Jordan in fresh clothes.

I don't know what comes to me, but I walk up to him and wrap my arms loosely around his waist, laying my head on his shoulder, pretty much hugging him from behind.

I see him smile, "Good morning, gorgeous," he says and Red 'awws'. I giggle and go sit down by Red, waiting on breakfast to be done so we can go to work. My phone dings, signaling someone tweeted at me. I unlock my phone and see it was Red, he took a picture of Jordan and I at the stove. I smile and save the picture, setting it as my wallpaper.

Jordan walks over to me holding a plate with two pieces of toast and 4 pieces of bacon. One word, yum. I thank him and inhale the food. I haven't ate since yesterday at the office for lunch. We ended up not getting pizza since everybody was so tired. I put my plate in the sink and head upstairs. I hop in my shower and wash everything. If your wondering, I have a bathroom in my room and so does Madison. 

When I'm done I walk into my room and dry my body. I put on my black skinny jeans with a grey sweater that has a black heart in the middle on it. I blow dry my hair, curling some strands to make a wavy affect. I slip on my grey vans, a grey beanie, and head downstairs. 

I sit on the couch and go through the replies on Red's tweet of Jordan and I. I see a lot of hate, but there are some nice tweets. I try my best to ignore them, but it's hard.

--------------------

I'm the last one to enter the office. I stare straight ahead as I walk to my desk. I plop down and start editing videos for Red, waiting for everybody to leave the room. And finally, they do. I log onto my twitter and just take in all the hate. One catches my eye.

'You are a irrelevant waste of space.' It has 68 likes. 

This only bothers me for one reason. Jordan used to tell me that every day. I stare at those seven words for five minutes before somebody comes up behind me. I ignore there presence while they read what I'm seeing. I log out of my twitter and just sit there and stare at the wall above my computer blankly. I feel the wetness of my tears rolling down my cheeks, I look down and watch them fall into my lap, not even making a sound.

"You ok, Cass?" I hear Max ask from behind me. I spin my chair around to face him, stand up, and look him in the eyes. I feel my lip quiver as I shake my head yes. Max's face goes sad and he pulls me into a tight hug. I give up and cry silently into his chest and he rubs my back soothingly.

I love this place. We are always there for each other.

--------------------

Depressing chapters coming up. But my first day of school went ok I guess. My crush wouldn't stop staring at me and I just acted like I didn't notice him. SCORE. Haha, k bye lovelies. :*