Chapter 11

Wow, 200+ reads?! Y'all are amazing! I never thought I would get 100 let alone 200. I don't switch POV's much, so there will be a lot of different perspectives this chapter. Ok, enjoy. :*

-------------------

Madison's POV

I finish up editing a video for Adam when the two dorks, sorry I meant Jordan and Cassidy, come running through the office. Oh god. Jess and I stand up and follow them into Red's office, and he's recording, Uh oh. 

"What are you two doing?!" Red laughs. They smile at him and silly string him, causing Jess and I to laugh. "Maddie, record us annoying everybody," Cassidy laughs, handing me the camera. Jordan runs after Cassidy and I follow the two into Adam's office.

"What are you two doing here? It's your day off." Adam chuckles. They do the same thing to him as they did with Red. I get an idea. "Guys! We should have a nerf gun war! Like the whole office. It will be fun!" Everybody nods their heads and I jump up and down, excited.

Max's POV

Jess and I watch as Jordan kisses Cassidy. I quickly take a picture on snap chat with the caption thing saying 'OTP', I add a black and white filter, then post it on my story, also sending it to Cassidy and Jordan. 

I look over at Jess and she seems upset. I stand in front of her, "Hey, what's wrong?" she looks up at me, smiling, "O-oh, hey M-max." she stutters, causing me to giggle. "Nothings wrong, i-it's just how close you guys are," she looks down. I lift her chin up to look at me with my index finger, "It's because we have been together for so long, it brings us close. You're apart of the family, now." I smile down at her. She hugs me and I hug her back.

There's something about this girl that makes me so happy.

Cassidy's POV

"Hey guys, why don't we go to the theme park, instead? We could all use a break." I suggest. Everybody agrees, even Adam. "Well, meet back here in about an hour." I smile and Jordan and I walk away.

"Ok, first your place, then mine. I need to get clothes anyways." I smile as Jordan grabs my hand, I pull out of the parking lot. 

--------------

After Jordan got dressed, we hop back in the car and drive to mine.

Once we get there, I unlock the door and walk up to my room. I hop out of the onesie and go pick out an outfit. That is until Jordan bursts through my door. "Slight change in plans, it's snowing. So we are staying here, and Max, Jess, Ross, and Tim are on their way. Red and Madison are in the other room.

I groan as Jordan closes the door and plops down on my bed. I ignore him and turn my attention back to my closet.

I throw on my over sized maroon sweater that stops right above my knees and throw on black knee high socks.

I walk out of my closet, letting my hair out of the messy bun. I hop in bed with Jordan and let him play with my hair. "Did you know its already December 19th?" he asks. I giggle, nodding. "And also how we have been dating for 5 months, making it 6 months in less than a week." I smile and kiss him. "Wake me up when everybody gets here." I yawn and cuddle up to his chest.

-------------

So basically if you didn't understand, their 6 month anniversary will be on Christmas ;)