Chapter 12

Daily reminder: You're beautiful and ily :*

-------------------

Cassidy's POV

I woke up and instantly reached for Jordan, but didn't feel anything. I open my eyes and check the time, 10:02 A.M. I stretch and get up, slipping on shorts. I go in my bathroom and wash my face, then brush my teeth. 

I walk downstairs and see everybody sitting on the couch. I smile and Max rolls his eyes, "The monster is up," I flip him off as I walk into the kitchen. 

I get the eggs and bacon out along with two pans. I turn the fire on and place the pan down. I pull out two pieces of bacon and lay them on the now hot pan. The grease instantly pops and falls on my skin. 

I scream, seeing as it was a huge grease bubble thing. I hold my arm, squeezing my eyes closed. Somebody picks me up and sets me on the counter. I open my eyes and see Jordan inspecting the burn. I pout my bottom lip and sniffle, acting like I'm crying. 

He looks up at me, concerned. I can't help but smile. "Your mean." He crosses his arms, still in the same position. I giggle, "I'm sowwy, Jordan. I wovee you!" I look up at him, talking like a baby. He smiles and leans in, both hands on the counter. Just before our lips connect, I quickly hop off the counter and run to the living room, laughing. Nobody is in here, weird. 

I squeal as Jordan grabs me and kisses my face repeatedly. "Go get ready, we are gonna get stuff to decorate the house with." he kisses me and I smile, walking away.

I run upstairs and shut my door, picking an outfit. I put on my ripped high waisted skinny jeans, I throw on a black crew neck sweater with a white heart on the sleeve. I slip on my converse, put my phone in my back pocket, and walk back downstairs as I throw my hair in a messy pony-tail.

As soon as I sit down, Red and Madison walk down the stairs, holding hands. I scream goals and Madison laughs, flipping me off. Max and Jess follow them and Max yells down, "What about us?" I look and see they are, too, holding hands. I yelp in excitement and run around, that is until I run right into Jordan.

He grabs me, which keeps me from falling on my butt. I giggle and turn around, walking out to the car. The seating arrangements where Jordan and I in the front, with Ross, Red, and Madison squished in the back. The others are taking Max's car.

I hop in the drivers seat and we are off to target.

----------------------------

Hey guys. I know it's a short chapter but I keep getting distracted, so I'm gonna leave it at that. I'll right more tomorrow, like usual. My crush called me babe today, sO THAT'S A PLUS! Ok byeee :*