Chapter 6

*Unedited so just comment on my mistakes and I'll fix them.*

Madison's POV

Jordan and Cassidy race to see who can get to their chairs first, seeing as their desks are right by each other, leaving Red and I behind, Tim followed them.

"So, I was thinking, maybe we could go on a date and bring Cassidy and Jordan along? But I don't know if they are a 'thing' or not." Red blurts out, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "I would be honored" I smile up at him, blushing. He returns the smile with his cheeks tinted a light pink, no where near as red as mine.

We walk in and all of the editors are editing, even Cass. I walk away from Red and start on Adam's video. 

Red's POV

I call Jordan back to my office to tell him about the dates.

"Sup?" He walks in, shutting the door behind him. "Hey, bro. Ok so I asked Madison out on a date and I kinda suggested that you and Cass join." I smirk as he blushes when I mention Cassidy.

"Bro, she makes me so nervous inside when I'm around her. Every little thing she does is perfect, the way her nose scrunches up when she laughs hard, her smile, her giggle. She instantly puts me in a good mood when she walks in. Ugh, I've never felt feelings like this towards someone." Jordan groans, running his hand through his hair.

I chuckle, "That, my friend, means your in love." he gives me a blank stare and storms out  of my office. I laugh, "So is that a yes?" I yell to him, he walks backwards until he is in front of my door and turns only his head to face me and flips me off.

That's a yes, I'm assuming. 

Cassidy's POV

Jordan storms back over to me and plops down in his chair, huffing.

I take off my headphones and turn my chair to face him, "Whats wrong?" I laugh lightly, since he is now pouting. "What's love?" he stares at the wall in front of us.

"Well," I pause thinking and his attention is now on me. "Love is where a person makes you happy. Love is a feeling you get at the bottom of you stomach, its so small you don't even notice it. Then it slowly grows the more and more you see the person you love." I look down at my lap and continue, "Everything that person does, makes you fall more in love, little by little. You want to be with that person all the time. I whisper the last part and wipe the single tear that rolls down my cheek.

I clear my throat and look up to find Jordan staring at me in awe, "What?" I giggle. "Nothing. But I think I'm in love, Cass." I smile, but inside I'm broken. I feel like my heart was a mirror and Jordan just threw a rock at it. I don't understand why, but when Jordan said those words, it hurt. I glance around the open room and find that everybody went somewhere else, now it's just me and Jordan. 

He stands up and starts pacing, running his hands through his hair. I stand up, watching him. "This girl must be driving you crazy.." I whisper, my eyes following his every move. He snaps his head in my direction and storms up to me. He cups my cheek with one hand and his other on my waist, pulling me closer to him. He's looking from my eyes and lips. He shakes his head.

"Insane.." he whispers before crashing his lips into mine. I'm shocked at first but I kiss back. 

Seconds later he pulls away, "And that girl, who's driving me absolutely insane, the girl who I think I'm in love with her.." he whispers again, walking away leaving me speechless.