Chapter 19

We've had two snow day's this year, Thursday and Friday. I'm hoping for more soon.

Cassidy's POV

 I wake up and look at the clock, seeing it is seven. I groan and rush to the bathroom, morning sickness just hit me like a truck. I throw up into the toilet, then flush it.

I take a shower, cleaning everything 3 times. I haven't been able to enjoy a shower in 3 weeks. It's disgusting. 

I get out and dry off, curling the ends of my hair. I walk into my room and pick out an outfit. I decide on a black t-shirt, black leggings, grey calf-high socks, and my timberland's.

I walk out of my closet. I look at Jordan, who is laying on his back, his hands behind his head, sleeping. I giggle, slowly climbing on top of him. I start tickling him, which makes him almost instantly wake up. He flips us over, staring at me. I smile sheepishly. He tries to stay serious, but he soon breaks into a grin, kissing me. I kiss him back briefly, before I push him off me, walking to Maddie's room. 

I look at my phone and it's now 8:17. I run and jump on her bed, waking both Red and Maddie up. "WAKE UPP! We need to take cute pregnancy pictures real quick. So we can post them when we tell the fans. So hurry so we can take them before we leave for work!" I rush. I walk out of their room, only to poke my head back in, "Oh, and meet me in my room. My mirrors bigger." I wink, going back in my room. 

I drag J to my mirror, hugging him loosely. He wraps his arms around my shoulders, rubbing my back slowly. We stay like this until Red and Maddie come in. 

"Ok, so, Jordan, wrap your arms around my waist and place your hands over my stomach and have your chin on my shoulder. And you two, repeat." I say, pulling my phone out. I click on SnapChat and take the picture once everyone is ready. I look at it and see Jordan looking down at my stomach, and Red looking down at Maddie's. I smile widely, add a filter, and caption it 'Soon to be Momma's, and soon to be Daddie's.' I add the crown emoji and heat emoji that has stars around it. I save it, then delete it from my SnapChat. I send it to our big office groupchat.

"Ok, It's 8:45 now, we gotta go." We go downstairs and grab our jackets. Except for me, I grab my maroon cardigan. J and I walk out, hand in hand. I give him the keys and we get in the car, besides Red and Maddie, they take his car. 

I hook my phone up to the car and start playing 'The 1975' radio. The first song that comes on is 'Girls Like You' by The Naked and Famous. (Literally my new obsession. You must go listen to it. After the rest of this chapter, though. ;)

--------------

I only see Adam's car, along with the one Ross, Barney, Tim, Max, and Red share. (Yes, I know. Ross, Tim, and Max left the office a while ago, but they aren't leaving in my story.) 

Red and Maddie pull in beside us. We all walk into the office together. Well. J and Red went in front of us. What? We're pregnant, give us a break. 

When we walk in the main area of the office, Adam walks in, "Aha! Here's the momma's." Adam goes to hug me, but I ignore him. "Aha, and here's little Mason!" I grab Mason from Adam, ducking under his arms. Mason giggles and I pull out my office chair, sitting in it. I smile down at him. (And I also know Mason's older than 1 month, but he's gonna be about 1 month for my story. Okay, last interruption. Continue ;)

I let his little hand hold my finger, squeezing it tightly. Alesa walks up to me, smiling. She hands me his bib and bottle, which I put on him. I put the bottle up to his lips and he takes it. I stand up carefully, walking to Adam's office. I ignore the fact his 'recording' sign is on and just walk in. 

"Casss!!" Adam drags out in his funny voice. He waves me over, I hear Tim and Ross scream into the microphone so loud I hear them through Adam's headphones, "CASSSS!" they say at the same time, causing me to laugh. I look at the screen and see they are doing a do not laugh. I stare into the camera awkwardly until Adam says something, "Cass. Stop it. No. You're making them cringe. Bad Cass!" I laugh and walk out, shutting the door behind me. 

"We're shooting video's when Adam, Tim, and Ross get done with their mine craft video! Which should be any minute," Jordan announces, when he see's me, he walks up to me. "Babe, you, me, Maddie, and Red are gonna be doing a pregnancy reveal video first, then we'll go from there." J says, pecking my lips. 

I smile and hand Mason back to Alesa. 

I get on my phone and schedule my next ultra sound, waiting on everyone to be ready to start the video. 

-----------------------

"Hey guys, welcome back to OfficeAntics, and today, I'm joined with these lovely people!" Red starts, gesturing to us as he casually puts his arm around Maddie's waist. "And, if you don't know them, they are Cassidy, Jordan, and my girlfriend, Maddie. Anyways, we decided we need to update you guys on some things. Cass, why don't you start?" I nod, "Well, I got out of a coma two days ago, came home yesterday, and here I am!" I smile. "Alright, I hope you guys didn't think there was gonna be a lot of updates, because there's not. We literally only have one more. But it's pretty exciting!" Red says, then looks at Jordan. 

"We are gonna be dads." Red and J say in sync. Maddie and I also in sync, "And, we're gonna be moms!" Tim and Barney make funny faces and clap really fast, causing everyone to laugh. "Anyways, I was the first to get pregnant, literally only 2 days before Cass. But she found out first. Red and I are going to be having a boy, called Noah." "And Jordan and I are going to be having a baby girl, Mya." We all smile. 

"Sorry for such a short video, but we just figured we needed to tell you guys. It's kind of a big deal!" Red says. Adam yells out, "Mason's not the only office child anymore!" and pretends to cry. We laugh and end the video.

-------------------

I started writing this on my other book, oops. Good thing I saw it as a draft and didn't publish it. 

Byee :*