Chapter 4

*Unedited*

Cassidy's POV

Adam said we don't have a dress code, plus today was pajama day. Literally the best thing.

I pull my hair into a messy bun and pick out my outfit. I slip on a pair of black leggings, a black over sized maroon sweater, and slip on my maroon vans. I grab my phone and meet Madison at the car.

She finally comes out wearing a white loose half sleeved shirt with black writing saying 'Lets Make Out', black joggers, and black vans with a white beanie. Nice shirt, for Red Maddie, I think to myself and laugh. 

-----------------------

We walk up the stairs and walk through the office door. Red hasn't gave me anything to edit yet, so I walk to our white couch and lay down on it, staring at the ceiling. 

All of a sudden, Jordan has this bright idea to lay on me. 

"Jordan! You weigh a ton, get off." I say. He lays his head on my chest, no not my boobs ya weirdos. Anyways, he has his arms wrapped around my torso with his hands under my back.

I realize he's not going to get up, so I start playing with his hair, moving it out of his face.

"We're matching" he whispers with his eyes closed, causing me to smile. He is wearing a maroon v-neck with black joggers and the same vans, but in the men's version. Except I don't have a black beanie on like he did, before I took it off him that is. 

I run my fingers through his hair and stile it a funny way, making me laugh and a small smile play on Jordan's face.

"I'm so sorry for what I did to you, Cass." he looks up at me. I continue running my fingers through his hair, trying not to cry.

"It just really sucked losing my best friend, not knowing why he was so mean to me. You gave me no explanation Jordan." I whisper the last part. "Why?" I question, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"I.. I don't know. I had a major crush on you and I told my friends about it, my popular friends. They teased me for liking my best friend, that led me to bullying you, so they wouldn't think I liked you anymore. I hated seeing you cry when I called you names. But I didn't want to hurt you, Cass. I was a 10 year old jerk and I regret everything.." he said, tears rolling down his cheeks.

I wiped his tears away, biting my lip to keep my sobs in. I look back at the wall in front of me to stop my own tears. "I forgive you, but that doesn't mean we are friends again." he smiles sheepishly, "What will it take for us to be friends again?" he questions.

I tap my chin as if I'm thinking, "Well, you could give me a piggy back ride to Red's office??" I say, but it came out more like a question. He groans jokingly and squats down, "Hop on." I giggle and hop on his back. He stands all the way up and I let my arms hang loosely around his neck as his hold under my legs to keep me from falling.

"On wards, peasant!" I instruct, giggling. All he does is chuckle, shake his head, and where off to Reds office. We walk past Madison's desk, but shes not there. Strange.

I knock on Red's door as Jordan instantly opens in. I see Red and Madison kissing and I gasp excitedly. Finally, my ship has sailed. 

Red looks at us, pulling away from Madison whom is blushing. I smile, "Yea, erm, Jordan and I need work to do.." I laugh and wiggle my eyebrows at the two. "There's no work today, Adam just wanted everybody to have their 'bonding time' in the office." He says. I groan as Jordan walks out and shuts the door, me still on his back.

"Whats wrong?" Jordan asks, looking concerned. "I could have slept in today," I pout. Apparently Adam is doing a day in the life because he starts filming us, "Oh look, a wild Cassidy and Jordan," Jordan nods at the camera and I smile as I am still on Jordan's back. 

"Jordan!! You give Cass a piggy back ride but not me?!" Barney complains as we walk into his office. "She's special, Barney, shut up!" This causes Adam to 'aww'. "Anyways, wanna play twister?" Jordan smirks, knowing that is Barneys favorite game. Barney nods eagerly, so we grab the game and head to a empty, open space in the office.

------------------

5 minutes later, Jordan, Adam, Madison, and I are all tangled up on the twister mat.

"Jordan, right foot, red" I laugh as Adam falls while Barney was telling Jordan what to do. I'm crouched down with right foot red, left foot yellow, right hand red, left hand blue. Confusing, I know. Jordan now has his butt in the air, and Madison is in the same position as me, but different colors.  Adam pulls out his camera and goes into third person view.

"And as you can see, Cassidy has Jordan's butt in her face," Jordan laughs and twerks, causing me to laugh harder. "Jordan stop! Laughing makes it harder to keep myself up" I giggle.

Madison finally falls, as does Jordan, making me the winner. Adam hands me the camera and tells me to do the outro while he does something behind me. Jordan and Adam decide to wall twerk on both sides of me, Jordan to my left, Adam to my right.

"Hey guys! Cassidy here, and Adam has given me the camera, I guess he's busy," I say, acting like I don't know what the boys are doing behind me. "Anyways, that was a day in the life for Adam, bye!" I smile, blowing a kiss to the camera, and stop recording.

Life couldn't be better.