Chapter 14

I'm so sorry for not writing! I for real hate writers block.

-------------------------

Cassidy's POV

I'm pregnant. I am pregnant. I'm gonna be a mom, Jordan is gonna be a dad. 

I look up at Jordan, who is smiling. I'm so relieved hes happy about the baby. I smile and hug him.

"Since you found out so early, you have to wait a little longer for your first ultrasound. Which will be scheduled for you to come back in about 4-5 weeks. Once again, congratulations. You are free to go." the doctor smiles, exiting the room. 

Jordan's smile is getting bigger by the second, I'm not kidding. "I'm gonna be a dad! I'm gonna be a dad! I'm gonna be a dad!!" he chants. As long as he's happy, I'm happy. "J, come on! It's going to snow soon." I giggle, grabbing his hand, dragging him out to our car.

Once we get in the car and settled, Jordan rests his hand on my stomach. I place my hand over his. Jordan gasps, "I think it just kicked!!" I burst out laughing and he gives me a weird look. "Babe, it doesn't even have a head yet, let alone legs." He blushes, "Oh. Yea, I totally new that." I giggle as Jordan pulls out of the parking lot.

I hooked my phone up to the aux cord and played my liked videos playlist on YouTube which only consists of music. 'My Old Bicycle' by Alec Benjamin plays, Jordan and I singing along to it. (If you haven't heard it yet, I highly recommend it.) I pull out my phone and unlock it, clicking on snap chat. I put the dog filter on myself and start recording, lip syncing to the music. I flip the camera on Jordan and the filter goes on his face as he continues singing. I laugh and this continues all the way home, just with different filters and songs.

---------------

We pull up to target to get supplies to announce me being pregnant. "So, I was thinking. What if we get you a plain shirt then decorate it?" Jordan smiles. I nod my head, smiling. "Well, what if we get a baby onesie? Then like, have them all open it tomorrow morning? I smile. "Yea, I like that better." He smiles, kissing my lips quickly. 

We walk in the baby section and start looking at clothes. I see one that has an achievement symbol saying, "Achievement unlocked, new character created" I giggle, showing it to Jordan. "Yes! Everybody will understand what it means, especially since all of us play video games. This is amazing!" Jordan rants. I giggle and we get a little bag to put it in, and check out. 

--------------

Once we get home, we walk in and I go straight upstairs and put the stuff in my closet. I take off my shoes and go back downstairs. 

I walk through my living room and notice something is different. I walk in the kitchen to find Ross making grilled cheese. I hop on the counter, "Hey Ross," he hums in response, "Um, where is our t.v?" He laughs and puts his grilled cheese on his plate. I'm actually starving, so I steal one. He gasps, "Well looks like someone doesn't get to know what happened to the t.v," he walks away, eating the other grilled cheese.

"Rossss!" I walk out of the kitchen and sit next to him on the couch, he finishes his grilled cheese and looks at me. "Watch the wall," he points at the empty wall in front of us. He grabs the Mac book and does something. The wall lights up and I gasp. "We got a projector?!" I shriek and clap, excitedly. Ross smiles, "Yea, your welcome." I look at him and tackle him in a hug. "Thanks Ross!" we laugh. "Ok you go tell everybody to get ready for a movie night, Which means get changed in pajamas and get the covers you want. Also drinks and snacks, but everybody has to make their own." 

I run upstairs and into my room. I open my closet and pull out my black fluffy shorts.. I undress myself and slip those on. Right after I do that, I feel hands on my bare waist, sending goose bumps through my whole body. I gasp as a pair of lips kiss my shoulder. "Jordan stop," I laugh. "I love you, Cass. I'm so happy I'm having this baby with you." I spin around to face him, smiling. "I love you, too. And I'm pretty sure I'm the happier one." I peck his lips and turn back around, slipping on a Calvin Klein sports bra, then throw on one of Jordan's hoodies. I grab my knee high navy blue socks. 

Jordan has on black sweats with a blue v-neck and his hair is messy. He for real looks so cute. "Jordan, lets take a picture!" I drag him to my huge body mirror. You know, like the ones on the closet doors. Yea one of those. I open my camera and we decide on a pose. He wraps his arms around my waist and buries his head in my neck. I wrap my arm around his shoulder, my hand in his hair, my head on his shoulder. I use my free hand to take the picture. I send it to him and then set it as my wallpaper, he does the same.

I grab us a fluffy blanket to share then we walk downstairs and find a spot. "Finally, you guys took forever," I giggle and Tim starts the movie. 

---------------

Ok, this chapter took me forever. Mainly because I got side tracked with social media. I'm gonna go watch teen wolf now. K, Bye

:*