Chapter 9

Woah,  130+ reads?! You guys are seriously amazing! Ok enjoy this chapter. :*

-----------------------

Cassidy's POV

3 weeks. 3 weeks since I have been to the office. 3 weeks since I've seen or talked to anyone from the office. 3 weeks since I have left my house. 3 weeks since I broke down in front of Max.

Madison already left for the office, I didn't go with her because I wanted everybody to be surprised. Well, I kinda needed Adam for my plan to go right. He was going to tell everybody that a new girl would be joining, he told me a new girl had already joined like a week ago, apparently her name is Jess.

I get up and go straight to the bathroom and take a shower. When I'm done, I dry off and get dressed. I picked out a black cropped tank top that stops right above my belly button. I slip on a pair of high waisted light wash jeans, a maroon cardigan, and to finish my look I slip on my maroon converse.

I blow dry my hair, then curl it. Satisfied with my look, I head downstairs to eat breakfast. I make myself a fruit bowl. I eat that then run back upstairs to brush my teeth.

I slip my phone in my back pocket and start walking to the office, seeing as its only 10 minutes away.

Adam's POV

The office hasn't been the same without Cassidy. Everyone is so dull and depressed. The office is more quiet without her. But Jordan has been taking it the hardest.

I don't remember the last time I heard Jordan talk. He looks horrible, too. He has bags under his eyes, he has a blank expression all the time, even when he's editing a funny video. He has lost a lot of weight since Cass left.

Cassidy and I had a little plan, I was going to act like another new girl would be coming today. But she isn't new, come on it's Cassidy.

I wait till Jordan leaves to tell them, "Guys, there's a new girl coming today. She should be here any minute." I see Cassidy walk in and we all run up to her, engulfing her in a big group hug.

Cassidy's POV

I walk up the stairs leading to the office. I take a deep breath, open the door, and walk in. I hear Adam talking about the 'new girl' so I walk into the room he's in, smiling. They all run up to me and surround me in a big group hug, why did I leave for so long?

Adam pulls out his camera and turns it on, "Guys look who's back!!" he flips it to face Tim and I hugging. 

"Cass..?" I hear a whisper from behind me. I turn around and see him. Tears well up in my eyes and I turn around. "Jordan?" I whisper back. We run towards each other and when we reach, he picks me up, hugging me tight. I wrap my arms around his neck, not wanting for him to let me go. But sadly, he does.

I look up at him, wiping his tears. He smiles, "I hate you, Cassidy Grace Petrova." Everybody gasps, but I giggle, knowing what he means. "I hate you, too Jordan Troyer." (Pretty sure that's his last name) 

Adam walks up to us, vlogging us. Jordan wraps his arm around my shoulder, "This is my girlfriend" he says in a goofy voice, pulling me closer to him, . "And this is my boyfriend," I smile and peck his cheek. Adam shakes his head, "You guys make me sick," he says in a disgusted voice, walking away.

I turn around, wrapping my arms around Jordan's torso, "Girlfriend, huh?" I look up at him as he smiles down at me, nodding. I peck his lips and walkover to Madison. I look at the girl beside her, "Oh, you must be the new girl! I'm Cass." I smile at her. She smiles nervously, "Um, hi. I'm Jess."

Everybody goes back to work, so I go to my desk. Jordan isn't at his, weird. I shrug it off and edit a video.

------------------

I just finished the video, and still no Jordan. I walk to Barney's office and open the door, staring at him. "Whaaat?" he looks at me. I shut the door and run to Reds office, "Have you seen Jordan?" I act like I'm panicking. "I think he's recording something with Adam" I nod and walk to our kitchen type thing. I open the fridge and grab a coffee.

I unlock my phone and walk into Adam's office. "Have you seen Jordan?" I'm actually starting to worry, "Nope, why?" I start pacing, "I can't find him Adam and I'm really starting to worry and what if he's not ok?!" I don't realize I'm crying.

The time I was gone I had dreams Jordan left me. He just stopped coming to the office and it was terrible. 

"Hey, I got donuts!" I turn around and see Jordan. His smile drops, "Hey, hey. Babe whats wrong." he drops the donuts and runs up to me. "No! The donuts!" Adam runs and catches the donuts, causing me to laugh a little. Jordan wraps his arms around me and I bury my head in his chest. "I thought you left me.." I mumble in his chest and he chuckles, rubbing my back soothingly, "I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere."

"Guys the donuts are ok!" Adam chimes in, causing Jordan and I to pull away, laughing.