Chapter 3-Anger with them all

Captain American's POV
Sheba, that's all the women said before running off to where New York is. I stood there trying to replay of what just happened.vThat women seemed so innocent but she was really a better version of Natasha. Speaking of my teammates I start to pick them up and place them each in the Quinjet.

Luckily for me Hulk had turned back into Dr.Banner and so it was much easier for me. It was Thor and Tony that were hard. Tony because he was a farther distance and Thor because of his hammer. In the end I left the hammer and brought Thor into the jet. He could always summon it so it didn't really matter.

Once everyone was in the jet, I walked up to the pilot seat and started to fly back to the Helicarrier. 17 minutes in and Natasha was the first to wake up, and let me just say she did not look happy.

"Did she kick your butt?" Natasha sat down next to me in the front.

"Sheba," Natasha looked confused. "The women's name was Sheba. And to answer your question she didn't because she looked at me and it was like she left from this trance. She gave me my shield and gun back and left."

"When we find her she'll regret ever knocking me out." The rest of the ride was silent with Clint waking up next, then Dr.Banner, Tony, and finally the god of thunder: Thor. They all looked really angry that Sheba got away and kicked all their butts.

******

It was an hour long flight but once we were back on the Helicarrier, Fury ordered us to meet him and to give him the weapon.

So here we were all seated and waiting for Furry to show up and once he did show up he didn't look all to happy.

"What happened!" Yup, not happy at all.

I was the first to say something. "Director sir, the weapon was a person and that person got away."

"What do you mean the person got away." Fury spoke while gritting his teeth.

Natasha spoke before I could. "The girl jumped out of the plane, changed into an animal, took down Thor and Tony and started to run for it. Luckily Thor and Tony recovered and corned her and so did Cap and Clint. Fury this girl has powers and has the skills to take all of us down." Director Fury walked out and then came back with a remote.

Clicking a button the screen behind him was a video and so he pressed play. It was the fight that went down, it showed everything. Then it shows the part of her and me and how she drops everything and leaves. When the video finished all eyes went towards me.

"Cap what did you do?" All eyes where still on me.

"I did nothing sir." Everyone looked at me with confused faces, all but Natasha of course. "She approached me and we looked at each other. In her eyes I could see fear." This time I looked right at Fury. "Sir she feared something. The minute she looked at me I saw fear written all over her. That's when she dropped the things and left."

Then Natasha cut in. "Rogers asked for her name and she said Sheba." Luckily all eyes went back to Fury as waiting his orders.

"Dr.Banner and Stark go and see if you can find her in cameras or on the satellite." The two of them just nodded and left. "Thor I want you to fly around the city see if she went there.Everyone else get ready for when we get news." Everyone nodded and left, I was about to leave when Fury called me.

"Yes sir." We stood a few feet away from each other.

"When Sheba is found I want you to get her. Try and make her trust you so she'll follow you."