Chapter 28-Failed

Sheba's POV
  The plan was simple and easy: I sneak in and pretend to be a HYDRA agent. Then I find a place where there's no cameras but a way to enter. Open the entrance and everyone enters, we then sneak around to the missile take that out and then battle everyone.

Luckily there was a young HYDRA agent outside. I had knocked her out and changed my clothes for the HYDRA uniform. Steve had to hold my clothes while I placed my sword beside them.

  I was forced to hide the gems and it was even more difficult to hide my stupid wings. It final came to the point where my wings felt glued to my back and had to put the HYDRA uniform over them. Let me just say that my wings feel very uncomfortable.

My red hair was tied into a ponytail and not a single strand of hair was sticking out. I was bit thankful for HYDRA forcing me how to be a proper agent back when I was their deadliest agent/weapon.

Walking past agent they would say "Hail HYDRA" and it pained me to say it back to them but I would remind myself this was for the greater good. Shaking my head I concentrated on the room Tony had told me to go into.

Checking twice before entering the room, I find myself in a freezer type place. Although the cold doesn't bother me, having ice as one of my powers really does come in handy sometimes. Looking around I find frozen people which made me feel sick to my stomach.

Ignoring the dead frozen people, I walked to the left top corner where there was an air shaft. Unscrewing it, I look inside to find no one in sight. I was confused and checked behind me to make sure that no one was there.

"Guys!"I  whisper into the air shaft. "Guys come on just follow the sound of my voice." A few seconds later and Steve's head pop up, he smiled when he saw it was me.

Moving back Steve stepped out of the air shaft without making a noise, then it was Clint and Tony was last. When he saw me Tony ran and hugged me for a bit before pulling a way.

"Damn do I hate this after affect." I laughed quietly.

"You should have listened to what the sign said." He rolled his eyes before all four of us made our way to the door.

Closing my eyes, I concentrate on the HYDRA base and saw that no one was around. They were all where the missile was. Opening my eyes, I motion the others to follow which they did. We sneaked out of the freezer room and stayed in the shadows of the base.

  I stopped at a corner and checked both sides before walking forward and motioning for the others to follow as well.

  Then I got this pain in my head and at first I tried to ignore it but it just grew bigger and bigger. I had to bite my tongue to not scream out in pain.

  It then hits me on what's going on. Facing the others I say. "This is not just pu-" But it was already too late. My legs had given out and my eyes closed.

  I was still in the HYDRA base but this time I watched at how Steve and Tony walk to the door that had the missile. Captain America counted to three before the two men kicked down the door.

  But instead of facing millions of HYDRA agents, a net went on top of them. Worst of all, the net had electrocuted both boys making them unconscious.

  Looking around I find another air shaft. Somehow my gut told me it starts where the computers are.

  Bolting up straight, off the ground, I find myself in the same hallway. Hawkeye sees me and runs after me with a small smile on his face.

  "You gave us a scare there Red." Looking around I didn't see Cap or Ironman.